Gamestop preorder?

#1EpialosPosted 2/4/2013 10:54:25 AM
I feel like I'm just going to pickup my copy at target and pickup the gamestop preorder once it arrives and get the gift then just return the game some other day. Am I the only one?
#2NewbieN00bPosted 2/4/2013 10:55:13 AM
My GS seems like it may actually get them in tomorrow, but yeah, there is a target across the parking lot from my GS....
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#3Epialos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:56:00 AM
NewbieN00b posted...
My GS seems like it may actually get them in tomorrow, but yeah, there is a target across the parking lot from my GS....

Yea, the target here is across the street from the mall gamestop is it.
#4BruthicusPosted 2/4/2013 10:56:33 AM
If you have one of those "the 8th" Gamestops then I'd say go for it.
I'm personally still sitting here twiddling my thumbs until tomorrow.
#5Epialos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:58:06 AM
Bruthicus posted...

Its weird, I called them twice. One in the morning then one in the afternoon and both guys said different things. One said maybe tomorrow or Wednesday and the other guy said early next week.
#6BruthicusPosted 2/4/2013 11:05:44 AM
Epialos posted...
Bruthicus posted...

Its weird, I called them twice. One in the morning then one in the afternoon and both guys said different things. One said maybe tomorrow or Wednesday and the other guy said early next week.

Yah man, pretty much did what you did and they both confirmed for Tuesday here in OK.
Probably would have cancelled awhile back if they told me a later date.
#7XanyboxPosted 2/4/2013 11:18:15 AM
Called GS in Morris Plains, NJ. I had ordered online to be shipped to store. They said this Friday the 8th after noon.
#8CyberSturmPosted 2/4/2013 11:19:50 AM
I called mine and they said they probably won't get it in until Wednesday. And the guy I was talking to said that was his "best guess" lol. Really want that Art book. Otherwise I'd go get the game somewhere else. But not DL it. Eff Digital.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#9Epialos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:22:24 AM
Yea I definitely want that artbook. I don't like digital copies since I don't feel the need to clog up SD card space nor do I want to buy a bigger one.
#10gnugget5Posted 2/4/2013 11:38:55 AM
Related to this question, does anyone know how Gamestop handles returns for unopened merchandise that came with a preorder bonus? Do they (can they) ask for the preorder bonus back with the returned game?

No reason in particular, but I figured I'd ask. :)