Spot Pass Units & the like.

#1SuperSonicDBZPosted 2/4/2013 5:14:22 PM
Okay. Have to ask. Read the original info topic and didn't get the answer for it.

Apparently, you can recruit another Technician if you run into one via Spotpass or Streetpass or however. If I know someone, can I just add their friend code and get someone from there? Or do I have to actually pass by someone?

I am loving this game. The Avatar addition and the "Casual" option are what I needed to finally get into Fire Emblem. Looking forward to the DLC (Always hated Marth and Roy in Super Smash Bros. They were so strong for no reason back then.)

So can anyone explain this to me? I'd love to have a female avatar alongside my own male avatar. Two Technicians would be way better then one. Also loving the story. Only at Chapter 4 but I got to train Donnel the farm boy. Instinct tells me he'll be useful later.

P.S: Looking forward to the DLC and getting all the original FE characters (Marth, Ike, Roy and Lyn.)
---
If it is short and has a light saber, then you need to get the **** outta there!!!
Yoda in Soul Calibur IV; Sonic w/ Beam Sword in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
#2SuperSonicDBZ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:26:50 PM
Dang, this page is bumping. *Bump*

Also, if there is a site with the answer, you can just link me there. The faster I know, the sooner I plan to get back in the game.
---
If it is short and has a light saber, then you need to get the **** outta there!!!
#3EstheimasterPosted 2/4/2013 5:30:34 PM
Donnel's Aptitude makes him great, so when he learns his Lv 15 ability change him into something else. I recommend Mercenary, because the Armsthrift ability combined with his 100% Luck growth (with Aptitude) makes his weapons super durable.

For other Avatars, you could start a new file and save your new Avatar in the Avatar Compendium (Jap name, I can't remember the translation). Then in your other file you could hire this other Avatar for Gold to have her join your team. It's going to cost you and the hired units cannot support with anyone.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#4SuperSonicDBZ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:33:49 PM
Estheimaster posted...
Donnel's Aptitude makes him great, so when he learns his Lv 15 ability change him into something else. I recommend Mercenary, because the Armsthrift ability combined with his 100% Luck growth (with Aptitude) makes his weapons super durable.

For other Avatars, you could start a new file and save your new Avatar in the Avatar Compendium (Jap name, I can't remember the translation). Then in your other file you could hire this other Avatar for Gold to have her join your team. It's going to cost you and the hired units cannot support with anyone.

Thanks! Just one more thing. How does the Avatar Compendium work? I can work around the name translation but I need to know how to save the character to that area.
---