Damn it Gamefly.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sesshomaru_55

sesshomaru_55
3 years ago#1
They moved the release date to the 7th. I was expecting to have this game by tomorrow too. :(
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06

User Info: yamilonewolf

yamilonewolf
3 years ago#2
Eshop... trust me, its worth it.
Impossible is just a word people use to make them selves feel better when they give up. -Vyse Skies of Arcadia

sesshomaru_55
3 years ago#3
yamilonewolf posted...

I'm using Gamefly cause I don't have 40$
=(
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
3 years ago#4
sesshomaru_55 posted...
yamilonewolf posted...

=(

While I support Gamefly, they will be one of the last people to get that game. And when they do, they will probably only get around 7 copies. So don't expect to get one of them, just let it surprise you when it shows up at your door.
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121

User Info: el_pablo65

el_pablo65
3 years ago#5
sesshomaru_55 posted...

=(

Gamefly is free now?

If you didn't send Gamefly money every month, you could afford this game.
super.....human....androids

sesshomaru_55
3 years ago#6
Moegitto posted...
sesshomaru_55 posted...
yamilonewolf posted...

=(

While I support Gamefly, they will be one of the last people to get that game. And when they do, they will probably only get around 7 copies. So don't expect to get one of them, just let it surprise you when it shows up at your door.

Lol You'd be surprised.

el_pablo65 posted...
sesshomaru_55 posted...

=(

Gamefly is free now?

If you didn't send Gamefly money every month, you could afford this game.

I don't pay for my Gamefly, my mommy does. =D And Gamefly is great for playing those games that aren't worth paying full price for, like DmC for exmaple, beat it in 5 hours and send it back.
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06

User Info: NessPaulaJeffPo

NessPaulaJeffPo
3 years ago#7
I was planning on getting it from Gamefly too with the intent to Keep It and use my Gamefly Dollars since I really didn't want to spend $40 on it or take up half my remaining space on my SD Card.

It's available now but immediately went to Low availability and I don't see a Keep It price. I'm worried...
Sorry, this is a gaming message board. We don't play games, we just complain about them.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived