Damn it Gamefly.

#1sesshomaru_55Posted 2/4/2013 7:46:42 PM
They moved the release date to the 7th. I was expecting to have this game by tomorrow too. :(
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#2yamilonewolfPosted 2/4/2013 7:48:39 PM
Eshop... trust me, its worth it.
---
Impossible is just a word people use to make them selves feel better when they give up. -Vyse Skies of Arcadia
#3sesshomaru_55(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:34:41 PM
yamilonewolf posted...

I'm using Gamefly cause I don't have 40$
=(
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#4MoegittoPosted 2/4/2013 8:36:23 PM
sesshomaru_55 posted...
yamilonewolf posted...

=(

While I support Gamefly, they will be one of the last people to get that game. And when they do, they will probably only get around 7 copies. So don't expect to get one of them, just let it surprise you when it shows up at your door.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#5el_pablo65Posted 2/4/2013 9:05:49 PM
sesshomaru_55 posted...

=(

Gamefly is free now?

If you didn't send Gamefly money every month, you could afford this game.
---
super.....human....androids
#6sesshomaru_55(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:29:44 PM(edited)
Moegitto posted...
sesshomaru_55 posted...
yamilonewolf posted...

=(

While I support Gamefly, they will be one of the last people to get that game. And when they do, they will probably only get around 7 copies. So don't expect to get one of them, just let it surprise you when it shows up at your door.

Lol You'd be surprised.

el_pablo65 posted...
sesshomaru_55 posted...

=(

Gamefly is free now?

If you didn't send Gamefly money every month, you could afford this game.

I don't pay for my Gamefly, my mommy does. =D And Gamefly is great for playing those games that aren't worth paying full price for, like DmC for exmaple, beat it in 5 hours and send it back.
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#7NessPaulaJeffPoPosted 2/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
I was planning on getting it from Gamefly too with the intent to Keep It and use my Gamefly Dollars since I really didn't want to spend $40 on it or take up half my remaining space on my SD Card.

It's available now but immediately went to Low availability and I don't see a Keep It price. I'm worried...
---
Sorry, this is a gaming message board. We don't play games, we just complain about them.