Day 1 - How's your RNG?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Day 1 - How's your RNG?

User Info: Dagdamor3725

Dagdamor3725
3 years ago#1
I lucked out on two level ups in particular.

One: Donnel gained +1 in every stat except MAG (not super rare, considering his growth+ skill).

Two: Lissa gained +1 in EVERY STAT. Was pretty happy.
PS3/Vita - Dagdamor3725
3DS - 5241-3238-1742 - Tony

User Info: Rizaadon007

Rizaadon007
3 years ago#2
Donnel got a perfect level, and I also got a few crap levels on Vaike, Sumia and Chrom.
"Welcome to the Velvet Monorail! This place resides between Dream and Universal Studios!" -Cantido on how the Velvet Room changes from game to game.

User Info: Kantonoso

Kantonoso
3 years ago#3
Coming from a guy who regularly got 0 stat level ups in FE7 and 8, the fact that I'm regularly getting 2 or more is AMAZING for me. It's way more forgiving, I LOVE it!
PSN: Ranylyn. Playing Mass Effect 3
Main class: Vanguard. Secondary Class: Engineer.

User Info: bmv

bmv
3 years ago#4
A perfect level is a bit of an unkown statement to me. I'd thought getting all +1 was perfect.. until I had a level where Donnel got +1 to all except health.. in which he got +2.
3/2 of people have sigs like this. If you're someone who doesn't post BS stats make this your sig...wait...

User Info: Winsage

Winsage
3 years ago#5
Pretty bad actually. My MU is pretty stat screwed, so I anticipate that I'll be using a lot of second seals on him.

User Info: MHGALE

MHGALE
3 years ago#6
Over the past week I've had 5-6 perfect level ups. I have hit 2, 3% crits in a row.

The best one was surviving a guaranteed deathblow, it was like a 95% hit that was going to go twice. Dodged both.
Current GOTY; Fire Emblem: Awakening
Potentials to take over: MGR:R, GTAV

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
3 years ago#7
bmv posted...
A perfect level is a bit of an unkown statement to me. I'd thought getting all +1 was perfect.. until I had a level where Donnel got +1 to all except health.. in which he got +2.

when a stat has over 100% growth the left over is a chance to get an extra point on top of the guaranteed one.
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363

User Info: zoharemulator

zoharemulator
3 years ago#8
Donnel gets ridiculous level ups with his Aptitude skill. I wouldn't count him as part of this RNG thread...

User Info: player_three

player_three
3 years ago#9
At the moment my RNG is nonexistent.

User Info: airtamis

airtamis
3 years ago#10
You beat me to it -_-
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Day 1 - How's your RNG?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived