94 Turns later...

#11jonnovision1Posted 2/5/2013 2:09:34 AM
Kantonoso posted...
jonnovision1 posted...
no one's saying you shouldn't enjoy the game, we're asking what in god's name could possibly require 94 turns.

Building up supports while they're at it?

supports don't build up like that in this, unless you're referring to constant healing.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#12KantonosoPosted 2/5/2013 2:11:46 AM
jonnovision1 posted...
Kantonoso posted...
jonnovision1 posted...
no one's saying you shouldn't enjoy the game, we're asking what in god's name could possibly require 94 turns.

Building up supports while they're at it?

supports don't build up like that in this, unless you're referring to constant healing.

They did say they broke a heal staff *shrug*
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Playing Mass Effect 3
Main class: Vanguard. Secondary Class: Engineer.
#13violentvitoPosted 2/5/2013 3:05:35 AM
OctoberKnight posted...
IlluminaZer0 posted...
@OP

Nice. FE12's hard was a pleasant surprise. I'm debating with myself whether I should start on hard or Lunatic myself.

Someone gets it.

The point of this topic is - I'm loving this game.

I don't recall asking for advice. My weapons are fine, I didn't suffer any losses - except a Heal Staff. Oh God! I'm sorry Heal Staff! How will I ever replace a HEAL STAFF?!?!

How is enjoying the time I spent on the game a mistake? Who are you to tell me how to play and enjoy the game?

You guys are adorable. ^______________^

Hear hear, your crazy taking that long. But having fun is all that matters, keep with it, only gets better. Were not adorable, were ridiculously adorable.
#14McFastlyPosted 2/5/2013 3:08:05 AM
Don't worry about it. I'm glad you like your game. I once took 274 turns on Fiur Fanged Offence back in FE7.
---
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
#15bmvPosted 2/5/2013 3:23:33 AM
Glad to hear you're enjoying the game OP.

Honestly, I'd recommend hard for a new player who has any level of intellect or abbility to learn something at a decent rate. I'm not a hardcore fire emblem fan but... The games gotten ridiculously easy since around chapter 7 (Currently on chapter 16) on hard/classic.

I'm considering starting over on lunatic classic... but.. I'm a tad afraid of that with my lack of breeding knowledge.
---
3/2 of people have sigs like this. If you're someone who doesn't post BS stats make this your sig...wait...