Tactician hit 10 - Turned to Dark Mage

#1Dagdamor3725Posted 2/5/2013 2:04:39 AM
Because I like dark magic.

And I liked it before people learned of Nosferatu's awesomeness in this title.

I also plan on marrying Tharja, to make OP magic babies.

Anyone else reclass to a different one at 10 on their MU?
---
PS3/Vita - Dagdamor3725
3DS - 5241-3238-1742 - Tony
#2FafnirPosted 2/5/2013 2:12:22 AM(edited)
Don't marry Tharja. It'll be a waste, since she offers nothing you can't get from marrying anyone else for a Dark Mage, making the benefits she gives completely redundant for both Morgan and Noir. If you're running male MU, you want to hook him up with someone who can go Pegasus Knight/Dark Flier, and pass on the skill galeforce.

That said, it's definitely best to transfer class at the 10-14 range. It helps you gain stats more efficiently, and opens you up to more skills. Tactician/Grandmaster is a great class, but the real power of MU is the ability to use and pass on a massive combination of skills, and not just those limited to its starting class.

Personally, I transferred my MU into a Pegasus Knight, then into a Dark Flier. Once I got Galeforce, I turned her into a Grandmaster, and married her off to Donnel. The resulting offspring could have soloed pretty much the entire game on his own. At least in hard mode.
---
Gamefaqs mods are fair and knowledgable. Failure to accept this fact will result in immediate suspension with no review.
#3pokemon2pokerPosted 2/5/2013 2:08:29 AM
I made myself a mercenary. I also declared my love for Tharja 15 seconds before you, buddy.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 3
#4jonnovision1Posted 2/5/2013 2:09:37 AM
I switched him to a Myrmidon as soon as I get my first Second Seal, which is what I planned for when picking assets/flaws, and he's been a beast ever since.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#5CodeKyuubiPosted 2/5/2013 2:18:02 AM
Some people just like shipping the characters they want to ship, Fafnir.

I don't think we need to be worrying too hard about min-maxing at the Hard and Normal difficulties.
---
The potential energy between a Falcon Punch and your face is infinity.
#6FafnirPosted 2/5/2013 2:19:19 AM
CodeKyuubi posted...

I don't think we need to be worrying too hard about min-maxing at the Hard and Normal difficulties.

Very true. I was left pretty disappointed by hard. The game would have been considerably more fun if it kept up the difficulty level it had on mission 5.
---
Gamefaqs mods are fair and knowledgable. Failure to accept this fact will result in immediate suspension with no review.