After reading all the stuff about abusing second seals on here

#1JapantiesPosted 2/5/2013 7:07:07 AM
I think I'm going to limit my character reclasses to 3, then send them each back to their canon class, or whatever class I need.

It seems to me like the game sounds too easy when you can just abuse infinite level ups. Part of the difficulty that made Fire Emblem games so enjoyable for me was that you only had a limited amount of potential to work with, so you had to make the most of your levels. Without that, it sort of feels like an exercise in grinding.

People regarded Sacred Stones as the easiest in the series because you could just grind in the tower until you could overpower any level without needing strategy. I feel like Awakening's going to go in that direction too.
---
Because normal panties just aren't good enough
#2DemiseEndPosted 2/5/2013 7:15:34 AM(edited)
Sacred Stones actualy has easy maps. There is something wrong when your most threatening map is a luck based mission where winning means the map is over, while losing means one uses of restore to finish the map.

As far as it goes, FE12 has the easiest to abuse system for stats progression, which IMO is better than Valni

And we have seen how far FE12 goes in a difficulty tier list

Also, no its not SS + grinding that breaks the game, its Frederick roflstomp, SS MU into sorcerrer and nosferatu the hell away of this game

Also limited potential is bs when you can finish many FE with low level character. If you are AA-ing your unit into 20/20, even with bad growth you can still curbstomp the game, unless said bad growth is like several +0 and couple of +1 luck

Enemy + Funds limit + Map + STATUS STAVES FTW is more of a factor into difficulty
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#3BigMeatyClawzPosted 2/5/2013 7:13:20 AM
In the harder difficulties you get much less experience from random battles, so you can't grind nearly as effectively.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2hP4u.gif
http://i.imgur.com/9EALy.gif
#4KoubanPosted 2/5/2013 7:14:21 AM
As someone who just played SS last night, I can confirm that it is easy even on hard and without grinding.