Next Fire Emblem to play?

#1figurehead00Posted 2/5/2013 11:33:08 AM
Hey guys. I'm totally new to Fire Emblem, but I am loving Awakening. I've heard it 's fairly short though. Just wondering what FE game you would recommend I try next. I'd prefer it be on a handheld if possible. Thanks!
#2FlyingDeCowPosted 2/5/2013 11:35:14 AM
Fire Emblem 7 for GBA is good.
---
Whenever it's foggy out, I imagine my vision is being restricted to 3 squares. If only I brought a torch with me.
#3Alty1Posted 2/5/2013 11:37:36 AM
7 and 9 are both very good. 10 is great imo, but it tends to divide people. 8 is okay, but is considered too easy. Shadow Dragon is poop.
---
Uwe Boll makes terrible movies. Anyone who tells you otherwise is Uwe Boll - Seanbaby
http://theanteheroes.com/AceAttorneys/DamonGant.png
#4EndgamePosted 2/5/2013 11:41:52 AM
anything made before 2004 other than Gaiden

but if you don't want to play the ones that never got released outside of Japan for whatever reason (even though no one will ever bust you for roms and they all have translation patches), Blazing Sword (aka "Fire Emblem") is the only good game of the franchise you'll ever get to play

.....but then again, if you're loving Awakening, you'll love anything, except Shadow Dragon, because apparently even though people love the three abominations that came before it that are even worse, they hate the superior Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon is by no means good, but it sure as hell is a step up from SS, PoR, RD, and Awakening
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert