Anyone have a crush on Chrom?

#21MereMarePosted 2/8/2013 1:47:43 AM
Basilio is the guy for my female MU.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#22DarkHeroRavenPosted 2/8/2013 2:06:29 AM
I'm a man and I think Chrom is sexy.

No wonder nearly every female player is marrying Chrom...
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#23bmvPosted 2/8/2013 2:07:52 AM
Donnell is by far the cutest guy in FEA. Henry and Gaius are hard to choose between for a second choice.
---
3/2 of people have sigs like this. If you're someone who doesn't post BS stats make this your sig...wait...
#24CrashGordon94_Posted 2/8/2013 2:15:18 AM
It would definitely seem so.
As a side note, I was reading TV Tropes' page for this game and they slapped Chrom with the "Mr Fanservice" label pretty readily.

Khonri posted...
Oh my god, that scene. I don't think it was in the demo.. so, I was pleasantly surprised. I've never played a FE before, so I went into this without knowing any characters or anything and was hoping for a hot blonde archer male, but then.. this scene..

I don't think I've ever swooned so hard for a male character in a game.

I don't know if you still care, but I believe FE might have that too.
---
Oh, expecting a signature?
TOO BAD, WALUIGI TIME!
#25GnosblaxPosted 2/8/2013 3:12:54 AM
CrashGordon94_ posted...
It would definitely seem so.
As a side note, I was reading TV Tropes' page for this game and they slapped Chrom with the "Mr Fanservice" label pretty readily.

Heh, he's probably more of a Mr. Fanservice than any of the other guys. His support is more "romantic" than most of the others, pre-S rank. The female MU even gets to see him naked. Hell, Freddy uses pin-up posters of naked Chrom to get more recruits. Then there's that beach CG...

Plus, Chrom x Female MU just works so well. I don't think I could imagine the story going any other way. Lucina even gets extra dialogue with the MU if she's her mom during certain story sequences.

CrashGordon94_ posted...
Khonri posted...
Oh my god, that scene. I don't think it was in the demo.. so, I was pleasantly surprised. I've never played a FE before, so I went into this without knowing any characters or anything and was hoping for a hot blonde archer male, but then.. this scene..

I don't think I've ever swooned so hard for a male character in a game.

I don't know if you still care, but I believe FE might have that too.

lol, reclass Vaike to Warrior and give him a bow. :P

You can also engineer the hair colours of most of the 2nd gen, as well as their classes. A hot blonde male archer is definitely within your reach.
#26CrashGordon94_Posted 2/9/2013 4:09:37 AM
Gnosblax posted...
You can also engineer the hair colours of most of the 2nd gen, as well as their classes. A hot blonde male archer is definitely within your reach.

I was actually thinking of Leonardo from FE10, and you mean within TC's reach, right? :P
---
Oh, expecting a signature?
TOO BAD, WALUIGI TIME!
#27raindroprosesPosted 2/9/2013 4:28:35 AM
Umm... yes O_O

Ever since the demo, I knew who my FeMU was going to marry! I even like his name for some reason. And the voice for him. If they didn't design him so the female fans would beeline for him, I'd be surprised. I've been purposely pairing FeMU up with him in battles just to make sure she gets to marry him :)

Glad I'm not alone!
#28Julian_FPosted 2/9/2013 4:48:35 AM
If my male MC could marry Chrom, I would have done it in a heartbeat.
#29Kurama2Posted 2/9/2013 4:51:10 AM
i want him inside me
---
Leaf
#30FellcPosted 2/9/2013 5:06:09 AM
Kurama2 posted...
i want him inside me

So, I read this on a lark, and decided I'd post my own experience. I thought it would be a little creepy until I read the above.

So, I'm a heterosexual male, but I decided to use a female avatar. Women are just so much more pretty, and if it didn't limit certain aspects of the game I'd probably just use a whole team of them.

As it stands, I had Chrom marry my main very early on, they paired really well together, and now at chapter 13, they're basically this unstoppable beating force I can just drive into all the threat ranges and laugh as all the enemies charge in and die to them.

As an aside, some other amusing (I have no idea or concern for how optimal they are) pairings I've made are: Frederick + Sumia, Lissa + Virion, Gaius + Tharja, Lon'qu + Sully, and Donnel + Nowi (I wonder which one is really the pervert here - lol).
---
Welcome to the internet, you must be new here. Let me introduce you to my friend sarcasm... he hangs out here all the time =)