Whic of the beginning units should I invest in?

#1BedsheetGhostPosted 2/5/2013 4:04:05 PM
I don't want to invest in units that have abominable growth rates, heh.

So out of Sully, Lissa, Frederick, Miriel, Stahl, Vaike, and Virion, which one is worthy of being groomed for Endgame?

And is Frederick a bad Jeigan (like Jeigan and FE6!Marcus) or a good one (like Seth and Titania)?
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#2KoubanPosted 2/5/2013 4:05:55 PM
Growths are negligible with infinite experience. Buuuuut I hear Lissa's pretty solid.
#3RenRen245Posted 2/5/2013 4:07:33 PM
Lissa is one of the units whit the best end game potential but the rest are all eventually outclassed by there children.

Fred is only useful for pairing early in the game.
---
''A baby isen't like a golem, i can't make it all by myself !'' - Elena
#4BedsheetGhost(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:09:47 PM
Children?! When did children come into the picture?! I did not know that, heh. There's still a lot about this game I don't know about so please don't spoil too much.
---
#5jonnovision1Posted 2/5/2013 4:16:27 PM
after chapter 13 paralogues 5-16 may show up depending on whether or not you married the characters that have kids, and continue to show up as you marry people off.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#6MarthMoopaPosted 2/5/2013 4:18:01 PM
Sully and Stahl are both amazing, and make great supporters because Paladin pair bonuses are ridiculous
#7BedsheetGhost(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:29:47 PM
Guess I need to look up this marriage stuff.

So I guess it doesn't matter which units I use then? They're all good and none are better than the other?
---
#8NeonYoshi11Posted 2/5/2013 4:31:00 PM
Sully is still lvl 2 for me. I need to use her more as I'm thinking of switching stahl to something else...not a cav so I'm going to need at least one cav.

I LOVE this cast more so than in any other game I've played I think.

Nobody is really annoying....tons of nice characters who are easy to like. No stupid whining or dumb anime cliches.....

Great game so far.
#9RenRen245Posted 2/5/2013 4:32:57 PM
BedsheetGhost posted...
Guess I need to look up this marriage stuff.

So I guess it doesn't matter which units I use then? They're all good and none are better than the other?

None of them are really terrible if that's what you are asking, but yes you can pair your male/females together which will unlock extra maps where you can get there child after chapter 13 and they all have much higher base stats and have some of there parents skills.
---
''A baby isen't like a golem, i can't make it all by myself !'' - Elena
#10BedsheetGhost(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:35:19 PM
Well while I have ya, do you mind giving me quick explanation of what this marriage thing is all about? Is it just like it is in FE4? Can anyone pair with anyone or can you point me to a list of some sort? How long does it take to get them married?
---