The story of how I got this before Friday

#1XalterroPosted 2/5/2013 4:09:08 PM
T'was Feb 4th at 8:00 in the morning. I was taking my chihuahua to the vet for her rabies shot appointment. Before I got there, some punk ran a stop sign, crashed into me, and drove off. I was going to call my father to come help me, but then I took an arrow to... Forgot my phone at home, so I had to wait fifteen minutes for a police officer to show up.

The officer let me use his phone to contact my father. My father answered the phone and said that his engine blew out, so now he was stranded, too. He actually tried to call me on my phone, but you know why I couldn't answer. When the officer asked for my ID, I found out that I left my wallet in my father's inoperable car!

After we sorted the situation out, he drove me to Enterprise so that I could rent a car. However, I needed my ID to rent the car! The officer drove me back home. I finally unburdened myself of my dawg and waited for my father to come home. After he returned my wallet to me, I had Enterprise pick me up to rent my car. They gave me a Fiat. A tiny little Fiat! The shame!

After that, I finally went to Gamestop to pick up my copy of FE:Awakening. However, due to an "unforeseen shipping error", I was unable to obtain my copy! To add insult to injury, I accidentally smashed my kneecap like a dinner plate on our coffee table when I got back home. I was beginning to see why people call me Bad Luck Brian. No, I'm not the real one, my name's just Brian.

Today, Gamestop gave me a call and said that they had my copy of the game. I asked them if they were sure, since everybody else was saying that they didn't have the game. They said yes, so I decided to see if they were jerking my chain or not. It turns out that they had the game! After I bought the game, they said that in actuality, they only received four copies of the game, and I was one of the first guys at the shop to preorder it.

And that is how I got my copy of Awakening. This Gamestop was in Evansville, IN on Red Bank Rd, so if any of you three other lucky dudes happen across this (long) message, I slap you a high five!
---
You cannot spell "live" without "evil". That is why the only way to live is to be evil!
- The SSBB Friend Code of Death will be up shortly.
#2JonathanEyoonPosted 2/5/2013 4:10:13 PM
cool story
#3EntialPosted 2/5/2013 4:10:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4jonnovision1Posted 2/5/2013 4:14:13 PM
went on eShop, downloaded it.

^that's my story of how I got this before friday.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#5Xalterro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:17:23 PM
jonnovision1 posted...
went on eShop, downloaded it.

Dang it! I should've just done that...
---
You cannot spell "live" without "evil". That is why the only way to live is to be evil!
#6duranmanXPosted 2/5/2013 4:22:41 PM
My story involves me being in Canada and getting it before streetdate

My friends story involves him living in Japan and getting it in April

And one of his friends was a beta tester for Nintendo who played it 365 days, if not more, before you
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#7NeonYoshi11Posted 2/5/2013 4:26:20 PM
Go to target...They've had it since yesterday.

People don't try hard enough to find it.

They have tons of copies.

Stop complaining and go play it.
#8RAPTall1Posted 2/5/2013 4:33:35 PM
Ential posted...
Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

Came into this topic expecting something like this. Now I am no longer disappointed.
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315