Who is Inverse? (Spoilers)

#1VirusChrisPosted 2/5/2013 6:02:15 PM
I'm not entirely sure who this character is, but apparently she's only recruitable in the Optional Chapters/Side-Quests (not sure which one) and that's she an amnesica Emmeryn if I heard right? Or looks like her.

Since people wanted to marry Emmeryn and in a topic about it mentioned Inverse... just wanted to know. And she can only be wed to the Avatar alone, correct? Makes sense I guess.
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#2NewbieN00bPosted 2/5/2013 6:04:15 PM(edited)
Aversa isn't Emmeryn, lol.

But, Aversa was brainwashed by Validar.

Both Inverse and Emmeryn can only be married by the Avatar, yes.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#3Col_MobiusPosted 2/5/2013 6:03:35 PM
Her name in the NA version is Aversa. You'll see her.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968
#4spyke252Posted 2/5/2013 6:03:58 PM
Inverse = Aversa. You see her in the main story fairly early on.
#5Pyro76Posted 2/5/2013 6:04:03 PM
No, Inverse is Aversa in the english version, the person who follows Gangrel around.
---
Sin & Punishment - Star Successor Record Holder (Stage 7)
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles
#6VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:05:48 PM(edited)
I see... wait... you can marry Emmeryn? How is that possible?

I just cleared Chapter 9 unless Emmeryn appears in the Otherworld Realm Gates.

And... it's that evil woman right next to the Mad King? Sheesh... the developers went ALL out with pairing options in this game, didn't they? ^_^;
---
#7TheChronoMasterPosted 2/5/2013 6:06:21 PM
5 spotpass maps were released by Nintendo that are sidestories you can only get the very chapter before last, which allow you to recruit various characters who didn't join in the story. All of them have full supports and are marriageable by your Avatar.

If NOA follows NOJ's schedule, we should see one every other week.
#8VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:11:10 PM
TheChronoMaster posted...
5 spotpass maps were released by Nintendo that are sidestories you can only get the very chapter before last, which allow you to recruit various characters who didn't join in the story. All of them have full supports and are marriageable by your Avatar.

5 Spotpass Maps? You mean the Optional Chapters/Side-Quest that appear after certain chapters are done? Or the Otherworld Realm Gates? I'm a little lost here... care to clear the Spotpass Maps up for me a bit?

And Emmeryn is in one of these Spotpass Maps, right? Which hasn't been released yet, right?

Interesting... I look forward to it. I really like to have my Avatar marry Emmeryn, she's really awesome and beautiful! ^_^
---
#9TheChronoMasterPosted 2/5/2013 6:17:29 PM(edited)
VirusChris posted...
TheChronoMaster posted...

5 Spotpass Maps? You mean the Optional Chapters/Side-Quest that appear after certain chapters are done? Or the Otherworld Realm Gates? I'm a little lost here... care to clear the Spotpass Maps up for me a bit?

And Emmeryn is in one of these Spotpass Maps, right? Which hasn't been released yet, right?

Interesting... I look forward to it. I really like to have my Avatar marry Emmeryn, she's really awesome and beautiful! ^_^

Spotpass maps are maps you get from spotpass -- they are free, and unlike DLC maps from the Otherworld Gate, you can't replay them, since they are directly story related.

They are treated as Paralogues, and open up once you reach the Final Chapter (but before you play it).
#10VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:52:28 PM
Oh I see. Thank you very much.
---