So Chrom and Olivia...

#1s460toPosted 2/5/2013 6:07:02 PM
Alright, so I get how to marry Chrom and Olivia (support each other during chapter eleven or so with no prior support points with any other females), but what I don't get is why? Why is this pairing so wildly popular? Is there something I don't know, or is it because they look cutest together or something? Can someone help me here?
#2Radiantist027Posted 2/5/2013 6:08:39 PM
Because out of all his supports, design-wise, Olivia is the hottest of them all.

I mean, he can support with Maribelle, but not Cordelia (Yes, I know the joke)...Come on Chrom.
---
"JUST WHO THE HELL, DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
"Screw the Rules, I have Money!"
#3spyke252Posted 2/5/2013 6:09:06 PM
Olivia gives great class potentials to Lucina- Peg Rider and Myrmidon.
#4TheChronoMasterPosted 2/5/2013 6:09:31 PM
Because people love a challenge.

This is why the Fin/Lachesis pairing is so popular in Genealogy, even though the gains it gives are marginal at best.
#5QuillbellPosted 2/5/2013 6:11:52 PM
Because blue-haired Inigo. Also, Olivia has access to both the Pegasus Knight and Myrmidon classes so she can give Lucina and Inigo better skills than anybody except the female MU.
#6chrono01Posted 2/5/2013 6:12:45 PM
Just know that by marrying Chrom with Olivia, you will be denying Chrom/Sumia of their one true love.

You monster.
---
"T**s are life, ass is hometown." - Kenichiro Takaki [Senran Kagura producer]
#7s460to(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:19:13 PM
Oh, okay, thanks for the answers!

And chromo01, I don't have the game yet, so I can't really be a monster...though now I think I will marry Olivia and Chrom....
#8TheChronoMasterPosted 2/5/2013 6:19:53 PM
If you want to be the greatest of all monsters, simply don't have Chrom support anyone.

...It can't hurt that much, right? Ehehehehehehehehe....
#9chrono01Posted 2/5/2013 6:21:32 PM
s460to posted...
Oh, okay, thanks for the answers!

And chromo01, I don't have the game yet, so I can't really be a monster...though now I think I will marry Olivia and Chrom....

YOU MONSTER!

Chrom + Sumia are meant to be. They cannot [and should not] be torn apart!

Just...just the thought...

*chrono01 cries softly into pillow*
---
"T**s are life, ass is hometown." - Kenichiro Takaki [Senran Kagura producer]
#10s460to(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:22:40 PM
TheChronoMaster posted...
If you want to be the greatest of all monsters, simply don't have Chrom support anyone.

...It can't hurt that much, right? Ehehehehehehehehe....

Oh god, I'm not THAT evil. I don't want to kill Lucina's growths!