Post game content, and length?

#1LazerLXXVII2Posted 2/5/2013 7:58:39 PM
After you beat the game, is there any sort of free play or endless play?

Also, any word on the length of the campaign?
#2s460toPosted 2/5/2013 8:00:18 PM
I would like to know if post-game is like Sacred Stones. Is it comparable to that?
#3KajiKingStarzkyPosted 2/5/2013 8:01:30 PM
after you beat the game it saves unlocks a few extras and puts you back to before you fight the end boss you keep your renown from the fight.
#4WestbrickIIIPosted 2/5/2013 8:03:20 PM
The campaign is the longest in Fire Emblem history: it's got 27 regular chapters and 23 Gaidens, six of which come from SpotPass.

Postgame is very long. You can travel the world map and engage in random battles, but the major appeal is DLC: assuming we get all of Japan's DLC, there will be a total of 25 additional maps, and that's not including the potential for Intelligent Systems to add more down the road.

Don't worry; this is a meaty game.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#5s460toPosted 2/5/2013 8:04:10 PM
KajiKingStarzky posted...
after you beat the game it saves unlocks a few extras and puts you back to before you fight the end boss you keep your renown from the fight.

Wait, so can we just keep fighting the end boss over and over again for exp/renown?
#6Sentinel07Posted 2/5/2013 8:04:21 PM
s460to posted...
I would like to know if post-game is like Sacred Stones. Is it comparable to that?

I don't think there's anything like Tower of Valni or Lagdou Ruins

That being said, the later DLC chapters are pretty hard from what I hear, and require an endgame party, especially the Future of Despair chapters. So you can probably consider that to be your postgame content.