Is this game as disappointing as Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.

#21Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:27:30 AM
Mujika1991 posted...
xLinkku posted...
Mujika1991 posted...
Ehmm, you beat the game..and then say you got punished..like it sucks..then ask if this game is disappointing..like if you have never played the game..please make up you mind..

Learn to read. He said he's played and beaten shadow dragon and was dissapointed. He is asking if Awakening will be just as disappointing.
Lol at trying to act smart.
No he isnīt smart..and should choose his words carefully..if he wants a proper answer..

Your reading comprehension is terrible.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#22Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:30:21 AM
GeekyDad posted...
Some Nintendo fans are so f****** fickle. There was nothing wrong with Shadow Dragon. A lot of folks didn't get to play the original game; Nintendo gives them a respectable remake; people play it, love it, then get bored with it, so they then have to rag on it endlessly about how disappointing it was. If Nintendo was only considering their "bottom line," they woulda killed this series a while ago. But still we get FE games. That, in itself, is a friggin' miracle.

I still gave it a fair shot and beat the whole game. Quit getting pissy just because I didn't like it just because it had "Fire Emblem" in the title.

And I don't get how so many people are screwing up what I said.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke