What it feels like waiting for the bundle

#1FEChicaPosted 2/6/2013 10:45:34 AM
Tomorrow, they say, tomorrow's the day. They say it should come in by then.

But tomorrow never comes.

Release was the 4th, it then became the 6th, but still we wait with bated breath for this tomorrow.

But tomorrow never comes.

It is always today, and today is not the day that we get to redeem our purchase. Tomorrow is just their excuse for their uncertainty.

Now it's the 8th for when we shall get it, and we hope it's the truth.

We hope that tomorrow may become today.

(And this, my friends, is why FEChica has lost her mind for now, among other personal reasons.)

(I DON'T BLAME GAMESTOP BTW GUYS. JUST SAYING. THE WAIT IS JUST DRIVING ME MAD BECAUSE I'M AVOIDING SPOILERS LIKE THE PLAGUE.)
---
Nintendo of America has shattered every reason I had to not get a 3DS now.
#2LightHawKnightPosted 2/6/2013 10:46:16 AM
Slowly dying. Should be finishing HW due by friday, but too damn worked up to do it...
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#3NobleRoarPosted 2/6/2013 10:46:24 AM
Yeah it's pretty tough not even knowing a concrete answer.
---
#NobleCertified
#4FEChica(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:53:34 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
Slowly dying. Should be finishing HW due by friday, but too damn worked up to do it...

Amen to that. I can barely sit still in class because of this bull. I just want my game, I'm tired of hearing about all these delays.
---
Nintendo of America has shattered every reason I had to not get a 3DS now.
#5Flintlock_StaffPosted 2/6/2013 10:57:35 AM
They tell us today, and the hard copy people friday. Now it's switched -_-'
---
Midnight Knights Co-Leader and Arm Master
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 2878-9612-1964 (1)
#6NobleRoarPosted 2/6/2013 10:59:03 AM
Hmm I'm really worried that the Friday thing means that's when mine will ship. I ordered mine right off the site and to have it be delivered to my house...
---
#NobleCertified
#7KoubanPosted 2/6/2013 11:01:03 AM
NobleRoar posted...
Hmm I'm really worried that the Friday thing means that's when mine will ship. I ordered mine right off the site and to have it be delivered to my house...

That is EXACTLY what will happen, meaning you and I, my friend, are waiting until next week.
#8Flintlock_StaffPosted 2/6/2013 11:01:25 AM
NobleRoar posted...
I ordered mine right off the site and to have it be delivered to my house...

Same and I did overnight shipping, it seems like it's turned into the week long shipping due to the delays
---
Midnight Knights Co-Leader and Arm Master
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 2878-9612-1964 (1)
#9NobleRoarPosted 2/6/2013 11:01:40 AM
Kouban posted...
That is EXACTLY what will happen, meaning you and I, my friend, are waiting until next week.

But I'm not going to be home next week to get it. :<
---
#NobleCertified
#10supershyguy65Posted 2/6/2013 11:02:57 AM
It's like playing 3-13. Everything seems great at first, then normal, and soon becomes a nightmare.