when does donnel stop leveling up?

#1Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 2/6/2013 10:55:36 AM
i got the dude up to like, level 23, and he's not done. he already capped luck and has the most ridiculous growth rates. i thought villager was one of those trainee classes like ross and amelia, but i guess its not.
#2WinsagePosted 2/6/2013 10:56:34 AM
30. You should have stopped at 10 and reclassed him.
#30Kira0Posted 2/6/2013 10:56:36 AM
He stops levelling at 30.

You then need to use a Second Seal on him, if you want keep levelling him and using him.
#4RenRen245Posted 2/6/2013 10:57:03 AM
30, but you should have reclassed him a good 13 levels ago.
---
''A baby isen't like a golem, i can't make it all by myself !'' - Elena
#5jayman7Posted 2/6/2013 11:01:47 AM(edited)
The reason he has such tremendous growth rates is his Aptitude skill (which is a level 1 Villager skill, meaning Donnel starts with it.) Actually, the Villager class has really crappy stat growth - and Donnel himself is about average, nothing spectacular (except Luck) - so you'll want to reclass him either at level 10 (the soonest he can reclass) or level 15 (when he learns the Underdog skill).

Yes, that's right, Donnel could have better stat growth.

Whatever the case, as long as Aptitude is set, he's guaranteed to always gain a point of Luck no matter what (until he's capped it, of course.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#6ChoujinXPosted 2/6/2013 11:01:44 AM
And let me tell you, Donnel is INSANELY strong. I got him to a lvl16 Villager, reclassed him to Mercenary, and promoted him to Hero at lvl10.

His starts are 30STR, 29SKL,26SPD,31LCK,25DEF,and 16RES.

He can basically solo maps.
#7Sponge7137Posted 2/6/2013 11:01:59 AM
Winsage posted...
30. You should have stopped at 10 and reclassed him.

15 My friend, or else he won't learn underdog, really useful skill
#8Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:03:30 AM
why should i have reclassed him at level 10? that's stupid. nobody who has ever played a fire emblem would ever do that. you reclass/promote your units once they reach the maximum level, so that way they get as many growths as possible.

unless... for some reason its impossible to reclass him once he reaches level 30?
#9RenRen245Posted 2/6/2013 11:05:15 AM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
why should i have reclassed him at level 10? that's stupid. nobody who has ever played a fire emblem would ever do that. you reclass/promote your units once they reach the maximum level, so that way they get as many growths as possible.

unless... for some reason its impossible to reclass him once he reaches level 30?

Because you can level a unlimited amount of times in awakening, reclassing at max levels isen't recomended or even useful anymore.
---
''A baby isen't like a golem, i can't make it all by myself !'' - Elena
#10jayman7Posted 2/6/2013 11:06:17 AM(edited)
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...

1. Because you get infinite levels in this game.

2. Because the Villager class sucks, outside of its skills - and you can keep those when you reclass.

Though Underdog would have been a good reason to wait until level 15 for reclassing.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere