when does donnel stop leveling up?

#21TiamatKillerPosted 2/6/2013 1:58:25 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
changed his class at level 30 just now to mercenary. the dude has the stats of an FE 7 capped hero already.

you guys are noobs, lol. who cares if it takes longer to level up, i'm going to have to level him up regardless eventually, right?

You're an idiot.

Please don't come here again looking for help then proceeding to be an ass.
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#22AerithingPosted 2/6/2013 2:07:16 PM
Compared to him getting a level every two kills, you'll probably have to kill a lot more and have a LONG and boring grind-fest ahead of you, just to get skills that you could have gotten already by now is what they're saying.

So yes, you could continue to level him but he's probably going to be not as great as everyone elses Donnel who changed him at 10/15. Not only that, but you're probably going to have to go out of your way to level him now. Also, don't call the people helping you noobs when you're the one who started the topic for help.
#23Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:12:01 PM
Greyfeld posted...
If you don't care, then why are you even asking about it?

i just wanted to know when he would stop leveling up, that's all. he reached 23 and i was like... ok, what?

and lol, my donnel wont be worse than any other donnel. the only difference is that i put in that extra effort and you didnt.
#24jayman7Posted 2/6/2013 2:14:17 PM
Greyfeld posted...

i just wanted to know when he would stop leveling up, that's all. he reached 23 and i was like... ok, what?

and lol, my donnel wont be worse than any other donnel. the only difference is that i put in that extra effort and you didnt.

Extra effort.

Same results.

Actually, maybe slightly WORSE results in the short term.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#25confettistormPosted 2/7/2013 7:15:36 PM
why should i have reclassed him at level 10? that's stupid. nobody who has ever played a fire emblem would ever do that. you reclass/promote your units once they reach the maximum level, so that way they get as many growths as possible.

unless... for some reason its impossible to reclass him once he reaches level 30?

So you basically called someone else stupid and when most people say he is right, you backtrack and say you want to things your way?
Why bother asking the forums? Go do things your way.
#26zelosjrPosted 2/7/2013 7:19:44 PM
jayman7 posted...
Greyfeld posted...

Extra effort.

Same results.

Actually, maybe slightly WORSE results in the short term.

Worse results overall when you consider he's leveling as a lv31+ unit now in a base class. No doubt this guy will also stay in that base class till level 20. Can you say no skills ever?
#27GuerillaGorillaPosted 2/7/2013 7:20:15 PM
XD This TC. XD
---
NNID: GuerillaGorilla