What's the deal with Panne?

#1MeowgoocatPosted 2/6/2013 1:15:49 PM
Her stats are really good for her level. Am I able to acquire more beaststones?
---
There are no bad things. There are only good things and good stories.
#2RyoKaibaPosted 2/6/2013 1:17:21 PM
I got a Beaststone+ before she even joined. So yeah.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#3casedawgzPosted 2/6/2013 1:17:22 PM
I got a beaststone+ with 35 charges from a village in the marth dlc.
#4Meowgoocat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:19:46 PM
I'm not messing with the dlc, since I really like the challenge that comes from avoiding optional content.
---
There are no bad things. There are only good things and good stories.
#5WinsagePosted 2/6/2013 1:19:56 PM
I would reclass her personally. Beaststones are ridiculously expensive and she'll have better stats in another class anyway.
#6spyke252Posted 2/6/2013 1:20:41 PM
Meowgoocat posted...
I'm not messing with the dlc, since I really like the challenge that comes from avoiding optional content.

You can buy them eventually, and you get a second from a main story boss, but you will run out before then if you overuse her.
#7RenRen245Posted 2/6/2013 1:22:31 PM
I reclass her as a wyvern rider, her high growth + a class high stats makes her pretty damn godly.
---
''A baby isen't like a golem, i can't make it all by myself !'' - Elena
#8PaperbladePosted 2/6/2013 1:28:34 PM
Panne was my best non-MU unit on Lunatic and I didn't even want to use her
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest
#9Iffy_JotterePosted 2/6/2013 2:23:46 PM
Panne rocks! She fights outside the weapon triangle, and thus does consistently good damage. Her HP is decently high for a frontline fighter, so she really only has to fear anti-beast weaponry.

In her debut appearance I paired her off with my Lv 11 avatar and we wiped the floor with anything that came near.

Besides... killer rabbit! I don't see any Holy Hand Grenades in this game, either... So there's one less worry.

Vorpal bunny. That is all.
---
"The wages of sin is death... but the hours are good." ---Psycrow, Earthworm Jim cartoon