Concerning Marriage...

#1Zell1226Posted 2/6/2013 12:41:56 PM
Would marrying Lissa and my MC be a good idea? Should I try and get that extra turn skill from Lissa as a Dark Pegasus Knight? What other things should I try and grab before I am able to recruit the eventual child?

(Only about to start chapter 8, 3DS is recharging, it dies quick when I have a day off..)
---
www.youtube.com/user/ZellDincht1226 - Gameplay videos!
www.twitch.tv/zelldincht1226 - Live Streams! Almost every day! Please follow!
#2Zell1226(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:13:12 PM
bump
---
#3jayman7Posted 2/6/2013 1:16:40 PM
Zell1226 posted...
Would marrying Lissa and my MC be a good idea?

If you want to.

Should I try and get that extra turn skill from Lissa as a Dark Pegasus Knight?

For her son, sure. For the Avatar's daughter, doesn't matter.

What other things should I try and grab before I am able to recruit the eventual child?

For the Avatar's daughter, get a male-only skill on your Avatar. (Same-sex parents can only pass down Lord and Dancer skills that their children couldn't get anyway.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4NettoSaitoPosted 2/6/2013 1:16:51 PM
I'm going for that skill right now, and also, if you turn her into a Dark Flier it would be pretty good for your unit. I married Cordelia with my unit, and she's working out amazingly well. I'm a Swordmaster, she's a Falcon Knight, and they both really work well together. Both do high amounts of damage, both have crazy dodge, and they can be switched around to cover up their weaknesses. Also by having a flying unit with one of your ground units, you can use them to travel MUCH farther MUCH faster.

Although I married her to Frederick, I'm pretty sure Lissa will work with you just fine.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#5Zell1226(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:23:35 PM
Alright sweet, thanks for the feedback. I've only kept myself as a tactician thus far, being able to use magic and swords is just awesome in my book. What are some good male only skills to pass on?
---