Why is Sacred Stones so hated?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Why is Sacred Stones so hated?
3 years ago#51
Like others have said people seem it too easy, but its really because of the fact that you can go into a tower to basically level up quickly. So basically something totally optional is what made the game easy.
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
3 years ago#52
hypermoe posted...
Like others have said people seem it too easy, but its really because of the fact that you can go into a tower to basically level up quickly. So basically something totally optional is what made the game easy.

Everyone considers it easy without grinding.
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
3 years ago#53
Sacred Stones is unique in that even Hard Mode is a joke

nope, PoR, RD, Shadow Dragon (lolGeneral Wolf and Sedgar) and Awakening are also like this
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
3 years ago#54
WestbrickIII posted...
hypermoe posted...

Everyone considers it easy without grinding.

Yea, also it's really short. I liked some aspects about it, and it's a fun game to just run through like a madman. But after radiant dawn, it's probably my least favorite fire emblem.
>Implying I don't actually know
3 years ago#55
People only hate it because it wasn't anything like their first Fire Emblem game (FE7).

Personally as someone who has played every FE game, I thought Sacred Stones was pretty fun.
3 years ago#56
Endgame posted...
I don't understand how anyone could bash SUCKred Stones yet love Awakening (especially for the lack of difficulty), really

I mean..... really, SS had more thought put into its chapter design

HAHAHAHJAHAHAHSD!

HE DID IT AGAIN! IT'S STILL HILARIOUSQ!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Why is Sacred Stones so hated?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived