Why is Sacred Stones so hated?

#51hypermoePosted 2/7/2013 8:34:38 AM
Like others have said people seem it too easy, but its really because of the fact that you can go into a tower to basically level up quickly. So basically something totally optional is what made the game easy.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#52WestbrickIIIPosted 2/7/2013 8:36:33 AM
hypermoe posted...
Like others have said people seem it too easy, but its really because of the fact that you can go into a tower to basically level up quickly. So basically something totally optional is what made the game easy.

Everyone considers it easy without grinding.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#53EndgamePosted 2/7/2013 9:52:59 AM
Sacred Stones is unique in that even Hard Mode is a joke

nope, PoR, RD, Shadow Dragon (lolGeneral Wolf and Sedgar) and Awakening are also like this
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#54DunnoBroPosted 2/7/2013 10:18:29 AM
WestbrickIII posted...
hypermoe posted...

Everyone considers it easy without grinding.

Yea, also it's really short. I liked some aspects about it, and it's a fun game to just run through like a madman. But after radiant dawn, it's probably my least favorite fire emblem.
---
>Implying I don't actually know
#55BufkusPosted 2/7/2013 10:32:11 AM
People only hate it because it wasn't anything like their first Fire Emblem game (FE7).

Personally as someone who has played every FE game, I thought Sacred Stones was pretty fun.
#56Darq_VPosted 2/7/2013 10:38:05 AM
Endgame posted...
I don't understand how anyone could bash SUCKred Stones yet love Awakening (especially for the lack of difficulty), really

I mean..... really, SS had more thought put into its chapter design

HAHAHAHJAHAHAHSD!

HE DID IT AGAIN! IT'S STILL HILARIOUSQ!!!!