If we get (an) Awakening Character(s) in SSB4; who do you want?

#1NettoSaitoPosted 2/6/2013 11:28:22 PM
I know a lot of people have been talking about it, and I'm sure it's allover the SSB4 boards right now, but what do you guys think? Since Awakening is such a hit in both Japan and the US, I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume that we'll be getting another FE character for Smash Bros; however, which one or ones would you like to see?

Although I'm guessing Chrom will be the one to make it in, there's actually another character I'd like to see a lot more. *Major Spoilers*

Really, I'd like to see Lucina more than any other. Although she is basically "Marth," they could easily change her up to make her unique on her own. As of right now Smash Bros really doesn't have many female characters that stand out for both males and females. Other than Shiek and Samus, the others are your standard "girly" girls, and either way you look at it, that's not a lot of female characters.

If Lucina were to be added into SSB4, not only would we be getting another awesome female, we would also be getting another awesome Fire Emblem character, and possibly another one with a completely different fighting style. (Although I also wouldn't be shocked if they just flat out replaced Marth with her, but I'm pretty sure that'd tick off a lot of people lol.)

So what do you guys think? Who would you like to see in SSB4?
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#2WestbrickIIIPosted 2/6/2013 11:29:24 PM
Lucina as a Marth skin, Chrom in place of Ike. Then add in Lyn (because the first game released internationally need playable representation) and you're all set.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#3DelitaBardoPosted 2/6/2013 11:30:36 PM
I wanna sync my game up and use MU
#4FireDragoon18Posted 2/6/2013 11:31:59 PM
Roy's still my boy.
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#5jonnovision1Posted 2/6/2013 11:33:21 PM
DelitaBardo posted...
I wanna sync my game up and use MU

this would be ideal, but I would be happy with Chrom.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#6bluerulerPosted 2/6/2013 11:33:52 PM
Keep marth and Ike, and send in a female protagonist
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#7Sentinel07Posted 2/6/2013 11:34:00 PM
I entirely agree with you. I'd like to see Lucina.

Given the many use of skills in Awakening, perhaps those could help to inspire moves for her to set her apart. But you're right, I think FE could use a female representative, and I like her more than Lyn or Eirika.
#8WestbrickIIIPosted 2/6/2013 11:34:05 PM
Playable MiiU
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#9SonictheEchidnaPosted 2/6/2013 11:35:00 PM
FireDragoon18 posted...
Roy's still my boy.

Course, I'd want his current design.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/15/151221/2189806-dlc0426a_img.jpg
---
Coffee.... Black Coffee.... Just Black...... WITH DARKNESS
#10KoubanPosted 2/6/2013 11:36:17 PM
Lucina all the way.