Kellam Reclass Question (spoilers?)

#1kayin33Posted 2/7/2013 9:08:09 AM
I'm still not entirely sure on how reclassing works. Say, for instance, I want Kellam to get Move+1 from Thief. Could I change Kellam into a Thief, get him to level 10 for Move+1, then change back to Knight and pick up right where I left off? Any downsides to doing that aside from the extra time needed to grind?
---
If I said, "I'm lying," would you believe me?
#2RedMageKirbyPosted 2/7/2013 9:09:57 AM
If you reclass him back to knight, he'll be level one again. he'll keep all the level up stats, though, so there isn't any other downside than the time it'll take to get his level back to promotion/reclass level.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3kayin33(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:16:14 AM
Could I promote him to General level 1, become a thief, and then class back into General again? Or would I have to get General to level 10 in the first place for that to work?
---
If I said, "I'm lying," would you believe me?
#4Sponge7137Posted 2/7/2013 9:23:47 AM
No, I did the same way as you. Use him as a knight til lvl 10, reclass to thief, promote to assassin or trickster, at lvl 15 reclass to General.
#5dadkwasherePosted 2/7/2013 9:26:25 AM
You cant reclass Kellam because he doesnt exist in the game. Unless thats your MU, name.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#6WolfTwiliPosted 2/7/2013 9:29:56 AM
after you get Move+1 promote him to Trickster and get Acrobat, this allows him to ignore the tile movement impairing.
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
3DS FC: 1461-6216-3909
#7SuichimoPosted 2/7/2013 10:32:43 AM
dadkwashere posted...
You cant reclass Kellam because he doesnt exist in the game. Unless thats your MU, name.

Um... what? Kellam is the name of the Knight you get in Chapter 3 by having Chrom talk to him. That is his name in the localization, just in case you're being pissy about it.
---
Aries- The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in you colon. -Weird Al
#8TheChronoMasterPosted 2/7/2013 10:33:42 AM
Suichimo posted...
dadkwashere posted...

Um... what? Kellam is the name of the Knight you get in Chapter 3 by having Chrom talk to him. That is his name in the localization, just in case you're being pissy about it.

[He is joking because nobody notices Kellam. It is a running gag.]