Going Insane (BlogFAQs post?)

#1KantonosoPosted 2/7/2013 8:28:18 AM
I pre-ordered the game a long time ago, thinking I'd have a 3DS by now. Let's just say I overdid it at Christmas. Spent over 350 dollars on presents on a pitifully low budget that often sees me going awhile without eating, when bills come up at bad times... yeah.

I got it early due to a screwup. Had it Feb 1st. Could have picked it up earlier if I had a credit card or something, but had to wait until I got paid.

I babysit 3 days a week. Wed-Fri. My sister has a 3DS. I played it. For ONE day. And that one day got me totally addicted. It's been ages since I've played a game I thought about almost all the time I wasn't playing it.

I was packing to come here yesterday. Couldn't find the game.

I went back to look again, today (kids at school.) No luck.

So I find the game when I can't play it, and I can't when I can....

Not gonna lie. I'm super jealous of everyone here, even those who had to wait for it. I was at chapter 11, things were REALLY getting good, and... a screeching halt.

... yeah.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Playing Mass Effect 3
Main class: Vanguard. Secondary Class: Engineer.
#2Quiet_NoisePosted 2/7/2013 8:30:09 AM
Try out one of the older GBA games to quench the thirst, or go about applying the fan translation patch to the DS Fire Emblem that never came stateside.

Sorry bout your situation.
#3Kantonoso(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:43:38 AM
Quiet_Noise posted...
Try out one of the older GBA games to quench the thirst, or go about applying the fan translation patch to the DS Fire Emblem that never came stateside.

Sorry bout your situation.

Ooh, there's a fan translation for FE12?

I'm not that interested in it, myself, but a good friend of mine is obsessing over how annoyed she is it wasn't released here, she wanted it bad. I'll pass the word along. Thanks!
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Playing Mass Effect 3
Main class: Vanguard. Secondary Class: Engineer.