Fire emblem DS bundle?

#1Patriarch105Posted 2/7/2013 2:33:39 PM
Is the game only a digital copy inside? Or are you getting the actual physical game too?
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#2bladedaxePosted 2/7/2013 2:36:47 PM
A physical copy.

It's like the LoZ Bundles back in 2011 that came with the LoZ themed 3DS and the physical copy of LoZ: OoT
---
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie
#3Flintlock_StaffPosted 2/7/2013 2:38:20 PM
bladedaxe posted...
A physical copy.

It's like the LoZ Bundles back in 2011 that came with the LoZ themed 3DS and the physical copy of LoZ: OoT

That's incorrect you actually get the digital copy. I actually have the bundle, and I'm playing on the 3DS now..
---
Midnight Knights Co-Leader and Arm Master
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 2878-9612-1964 (1)
#4LightHawKnightPosted 2/7/2013 2:39:39 PM
Flintlock_Staff posted...
bladedaxe posted...
A physical copy.

That's incorrect you actually get the digital copy. I actually have the bundle, and I'm playing on the 3DS now..

Except the topic is abouta FE DS bundle, not the Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS bundle!
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#5Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:40:28 PM
Flintlock_Staff posted...
bladedaxe posted...
A physical copy.

Alright good to know thanks.
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#6hypermoePosted 2/7/2013 2:40:47 PM
There was a ds bundle? Im going to assume this wasnt released in the US?
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!