Fire emblem DS bundle?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Fire emblem DS bundle?
3 years ago#1
Is the game only a digital copy inside? Or are you getting the actual physical game too?
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
3 years ago#2
A physical copy.

It's like the LoZ Bundles back in 2011 that came with the LoZ themed 3DS and the physical copy of LoZ: OoT
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie
3 years ago#3
bladedaxe posted...
A physical copy.

It's like the LoZ Bundles back in 2011 that came with the LoZ themed 3DS and the physical copy of LoZ: OoT

That's incorrect you actually get the digital copy. I actually have the bundle, and I'm playing on the 3DS now..
Midnight Knights Co-Leader and Arm Master
Gotta Stay Upbeat Upbeat Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat Dead Meat Dead Meat! FC 2878-9612-1964 (1)
3 years ago#4
Flintlock_Staff posted...
bladedaxe posted...
A physical copy.

That's incorrect you actually get the digital copy. I actually have the bundle, and I'm playing on the 3DS now..

Except the topic is abouta FE DS bundle, not the Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS bundle!
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
3 years ago#5
Flintlock_Staff posted...
bladedaxe posted...
A physical copy.

Alright good to know thanks.
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
3 years ago#6
There was a ds bundle? Im going to assume this wasnt released in the US?
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Fire emblem DS bundle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived