Max out characters only one Master Seal

#1fayehintoPosted 2/7/2013 3:46:19 PM
Both Chrome and Female MC are max out at level 20 with a couple of other characters trailing not far behind. I only have 1 master seal and 2 second seals.

This is my first FE so I don't really know what classes I should look at. Both their upgraded forms didn't seem that interesting to me (or maybe their abilities are and I don't know them), where Lissa's does (but she also isn't maxed out yet).

Suggestions? What classes should I be aiming for? Which classes are really great or have good abilities? Should I just be upgrading everyone's classes or reclassing some?

Thanks.
#2Brady672_AT_fanPosted 2/7/2013 3:49:42 PM
I suggest second sealing Lissa into Pegasus Knight, because you'll need to eventually get Galeforce, since it's such a great skill.

I also suggest promoting Avatar to Grandmaster, you get two great skills in that class.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#3HighlygiftedPosted 2/7/2013 3:51:54 PM
You will eventually find a shop that sells Master Seals, so I'm going to assume you've grinded a lot and haven't progressed much with the main story. As for what you want to promote them to, check out the skills available-

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/skills.html
---
The iPad is more competitive than LoL, it doesn't have Flash.
-Ponies Gonna Pwn
#4fayehinto(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:57:08 PM
Thanks so much! I did the DLC a couple of times because I was dying a lot, but I think it had more to do with the fact that I pretty much kill everything with the same three characters.

Thanks for the suggestions and the link! They were helpful.

More master seals have opened up since I played. I guess I was one battle away from more opening up, I just had been holding on to my first one for a long time because I didn't know what to do with it.
#5NeonYoshi11Posted 2/7/2013 5:11:37 PM
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
I suggest second sealing Lissa into Pegasus Knight, because you'll need to eventually get Galeforce, since it's such a great skill.

I also suggest promoting Avatar to Grandmaster, you get two great skills in that class.

I just promoted MU to Grandmaster and I LOVE this class. My characters becomes the most useful character on the battlefield.

I also upgraded Lon'qu to a Swordmaster....he is awesome now

How many Master Seals can I earn ?
#6Victer642Posted 2/7/2013 5:29:13 PM
NeonYoshi11 posted...

I just promoted MU to Grandmaster and I LOVE this class. My characters becomes the most useful character on the battlefield.

I also upgraded Lon'qu to a Swordmaster....he is awesome now

How many Master Seals can I earn ?

chapter 13 you can buy as many as you like, Or find Anna the merchant on the map randomly.
---
Gamertag:Commander Trash / PSN: Trashman642
#7sandypupPosted 2/7/2013 5:48:32 PM

I dont understand second sealing lissa to pegasus knight and why everyone suggests tht.......i know why they do cause of galeforce eventually but in my teams case lissa is my only healer( havent used mirabelle much or at all since i got her). So for me wouldnt it be better to promote lissa to war cleric ? Or start using mirabell then and make her my healer .Im confused lol so many good characters to use atm in my team not enough spaces in battle to use em all.
#8Victer642Posted 2/7/2013 6:39:09 PM
sandypup posted...

I dont understand second sealing lissa to pegasus knight and why everyone suggests tht.......i know why they do cause of galeforce eventually but in my teams case lissa is my only healer( havent used mirabelle much or at all since i got her). So for me wouldnt it be better to promote lissa to war cleric ? Or start using mirabell then and make her my healer .Im confused lol so many good characters to use atm in my team not enough spaces in battle to use em all.

I made Lissa a War Cleric. You can always max out a class and reclass them again. Use the DLC maps to help grind out the levels so you don't risk screwing yourself over without a healer if that is how you play. I have Lissa and Libra as war monk/cleric and I've been enjoying that combo.
---
Gamertag:Commander Trash / PSN: Trashman642