haven't played yet, but how do you know who is recruit-able?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. haven't played yet, but how do you know who is recruit-able?
2 years ago#1
gonna download tonight. keep hearing about people missing the chance to recruit someone. is there a way to know who is and isn't recruit-able?
---
"Vids or it didn't happen."
Gamertag: LCHLGO
2 years ago#2
line of dialog before the fight begins
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
2 years ago#3
The only way to miss recruits is if you skip the text and then don't look at your enemies.
2 years ago#4
Like Mario said, it's pretty obvious who is recruitable by dialogue. People who missed recruiting someone is because they aren't paying attention.
2 years ago#5
Or they killed them by accident. xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
2 years ago#6
The game basically slaps you in the face and says "RECRUIT THIS ONE!"

When in doubt though, move Chrom close and see if he can talk to them.
---
Uwe Boll makes terrible movies. Anyone who tells you otherwise is Uwe Boll - Seanbaby
http://theanteheroes.com/AceAttorneys/DamonGant.png
2 years ago#7
http://serenesforest.net/fe13/recruitment.html

There are some minor spoilers there, but there is how to recruit everyone.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
2 years ago#8
Yeah, it's pretty obvious to figure out who is recruitable. If you do happen to skip the dialogue, most of the time they'll have a fairly different sprite on the map also if you're just glancing over it. And of course if you scroll over them they'll have a name and stuff.

I would think the major problem just lies with them getting killed before you can recruit them, though.
---
GW2: Tannith - Henge of Denravi
3DS FC: 2019-9656-0978
2 years ago#9
Or they killed them by accident. xD

I've done that. But I've learned to highlight who I think is recruitable to avoid that mistake.
When in doubt though, move Chrom close and see if he can talk to them.

I think even selecting Chrom, a speech bubble pops up above the person's head saying "Talk". Don't know if you have to be in range for it to pop up though.
2 years ago#10
when you select your member you should see a "TALK" above your guy and them. That shows this character can talk to him/her regards the distance. but you have to get closer to engage conversation.
---
"co-op"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. haven't played yet, but how do you know who is recruit-able?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived