Who else got the automated call from Gamestop! (Bundle)

#1poopfeasts420Posted 2/7/2013 6:18:46 PM
I called the store I was going to pick it up from at around 12:30PM and they said they weren't sure if they were getting it tomorrow.

But then at around 2:00PM I got the automated call saying it should be available tomorrow! I'm in Hawaii if that makes any difference.

So did anyone else get the call? And is the automated call a guarantee that I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow?
---
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT
#2supershyguy65Posted 2/7/2013 6:19:19 PM
Got it.
#3Dark_cloud500Posted 2/7/2013 6:24:46 PM
This guy got the call, so hype.
---
Currently Playing; Goldeneye 007, RE: Mercenaries 3D, LoZ: OoT 3D
#4LightHawKnightPosted 2/7/2013 6:27:30 PM
Got it.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#5hypermoePosted 2/7/2013 6:51:15 PM
Not a call, but i got a text, i tried calling but noone picked up. Ill try calling again maybe they got it? But i sure hope i get it tomorrow. I too am from Hawaii, Mililani to be exact.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#6LightHawKnightPosted 2/7/2013 6:53:32 PM
hypermoe posted...
Not a call, but i got a text, i tried calling but noone picked up. Ill try calling again maybe they got it? But i sure hope i get it tomorrow. I too am from Hawaii, Mililani to be exact.

The guy at my GS was just sitting there talking on the phone. The guy was an ass that wouldn't even pick up the phone. That might be the case for you as well.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#7EsracPosted 2/7/2013 6:53:55 PM
I got a text saying it'll be available in the PM tomorrow.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Esrac
#8GuerillaGorillaPosted 2/7/2013 7:00:37 PM
I got a call today. But I couldn't tell if it said ready for pick up or ready for tomorrow because it was loud around me when I picked up the phone. I thought it said ready for pick up until I read that people were saying it said ready for tomorrow on gfaqs.
---
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
#9poopfeasts420(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:02:35 PM
GuerillaGorilla posted...
I got a call today. But I couldn't tell if it said ready for pick up or ready for tomorrow because it was loud around me when I picked up the phone. I thought it said ready for pick up until I read that people were saying it said ready for tomorrow on gfaqs.

What is the difference between ready for pick up and ready for tomorrow? They sound the same to me
---
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT
#10Marcus-Boy15375Posted 2/7/2013 7:05:41 PM
I called the store at 12:30 and they said they didn't have it. I then got a real call 15 minutes later saying that they got it. I then got an automated call at 2 saying it was ready. I just picked it up and have been waiting for it to download for about an hour now since I did a system transfer.