Question about Inheritance

#1pH_14Posted 2/7/2013 6:41:51 PM
Alright, so I'm on my first playthrough and am on chapter 8. Lissa and Vaike just got married, and I want their son to have lightning speed. Does this mean I have to reclass Lissa to a Pegasus Knight and then promote to Dark Flier and then wait for them to have a kid in order for him to get Lightning Speed?

I read through the FAQ, but the whole concept is still kind of confusing, and any help would be appreciated
#2steelesaber13Posted 2/7/2013 6:44:43 PM
pH_14 posted...
Alright, so I'm on my first playthrough and am on chapter 8. Lissa and Vaike just got married, and I want their son to have lightning speed. Does this mean I have to reclass Lissa to a Pegasus Knight and then promote to Dark Flier and then wait for them to have a kid in order for him to get Lightning Speed?

I read through the FAQ, but the whole concept is still kind of confusing, and any help would be appreciated

Basically, you need to get the skill on Lissa, then have it as her last active skill when you go into the chapter where the kid is recruited.
---
"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me." - Vergere
Black 2 FC: 5458 8329 4090 - Skarthe
#3HakkeroPosted 2/7/2013 6:44:58 PM
pH_14 posted...

Reclass Lissa to Pegasus Knight>Promote to Dark Flier>Lvl to 15 for skill>Make sure it is the most bottom skill on Lissa's equipped skill>Recruit Kid
---
3DS FC: 3952-7082-4886 (Hakkero) PM me if you Add
Currently playing: Resident Evil: Revelaitons, Dillon's Rolling Western
#4pH_14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:46:49 PM
Hakkero posted...
pH_14 posted...

Reclass Lissa to Pegasus Knight>Promote to Dark Flier>Lvl to 15 for skill>Make sure it is the most bottom skill on Lissa's equipped skill>Recruit Kid

Alright awesome, thanks you guys. Will there be an obvious side quest to recruit the kid, or how does that process go? What I'm asking is, there's no chance I recruit her kid before she is a level 15 Dark Flier, right?