Is this the best Fire Emblem game you ever played ?

#1Yuji KaidoPosted 2/7/2013 8:11:32 PM
Is it ? - Results (279 votes)
Yes ! It's the best !
60.93% (170 votes)
No. Not even close.
3.94% (11 votes)
Nope. But it's up there.
18.28% (51 votes)
Yes. But that's not saying much.
2.51% (7 votes)
This is my first Fire Emblem game.
14.34% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Ehhh ?
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#2MunchkinatorPosted 2/7/2013 8:16:26 PM
Hard to take the topic seriously with a sig like that.
---
Another day, another unsuccessful genetic abomination!
#3BedsheetGhostPosted 2/7/2013 8:17:21 PM
I want to say yes, because I'm having so much fun with it. It's the first Fire Emblem I've played in 3 years. I'll need to complete it first and wait a while for hype to die down before I can objectively look at it.

But it is very, very fun. More fun than Shadow Dragon and Sacred Stones at least.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#4Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:18:09 PM
The truth pisses people off. Take it as serious or unserious as you want.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#5IvynnPosted 2/7/2013 8:22:22 PM
TC's sig is fine. Square doesn't know how to make good black characters, so they should stop trying.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/23u31wh.gif
#6deadpool_legendPosted 2/7/2013 8:33:35 PM(edited)
It's just me it seems, but while the game is certainly fun and the characters are pretty awesome, the overall plot is woefully lacking in my opinion. I'm going to play it again though so we'll see if maybe it's better for me the second time around.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#7BBA322Posted 2/7/2013 8:33:26 PM
It's the only Fire Emblem game I've played and I love it. Reminds me of the Langrisser and Growlanser games.
---
Uploading gaming videos as a hobby, enjoy at your leisure~
http://www.youtube.com/user/BamboozledByAnime
#8DragonQuestFanPosted 2/7/2013 8:35:32 PM
I'm not very far yet, but I love all the Fire Emblems that have come stateside - I bought a Wii for Radiant Dawn, and I bought a 3DS for this one.

My favorite will probably always be the Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn duo. I consider them one long, multi-part game - like Mass Effect.
---
NO FANBOY ZONE
Most Wanted: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron-Bioshock Infinite-Lords of Shadow 2-Injustice: Gods Among Us-Starcraft II Zerg Exp-Tales of Xillia
#9BufkusPosted 2/7/2013 8:38:50 PM
Second best. Nothing will ever dethrone Thracia 776.
#10deadpool_legendPosted 2/7/2013 8:40:24 PM
DragonQuestFan posted...
I'm not very far yet, but I love all the Fire Emblems that have come stateside - I bought a Wii for Radiant Dawn, and I bought a 3DS for this one.

My favorite will probably always be the Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn duo. I consider them one long, multi-part game - like Mass Effect.

Agreed. The Radiant games are my favorite too.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3