#1boobie0025Posted 2/7/2013 9:16:50 PM
New to the series and loving the game.
Playing on Hard Classic up to chapter 7/8 so far :(
Losses:
Lissa
Merible
Teach
Forget his name but one of the begining cavaliers

I hope not loose any more. How about everyone else?
---
STREET KING > also my Gamer Tag
Pokemon HeartGold FC-1506 4690 7460
#2anothrgamer1234Posted 2/7/2013 9:39:19 PM
If you've lost both of your healers, it might be a good idea to start the game over from the beginning; otherwise you're going to lose a LOT more characters than you already have.
---
3DS FC: 0989-1800-4373
Pokemon B2 FC: 2795 8963 0402
#3OblivionSeptimPosted 2/7/2013 9:41:05 PM
lost stahl and ricken(sp?). On chapter 11 and haven't lost anyone since ch. 3. Been getting critical hits almost every single attack
#4deadpool_legendPosted 2/7/2013 9:41:49 PM
anothrgamer1234 posted...
If you've lost both of your healers, it might be a good idea to start the game over from the beginning; otherwise you're going to lose a LOT more characters than you already have.

I played pretty much the whole game without healers, but then again, I've been playing for awhile and use the "select few overpowered characters" method.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#5anothrgamer1234Posted 2/7/2013 9:43:17 PM
deadpool_legend posted...

I played pretty much the whole game without healers, but then again, I've been playing for awhile and use the "select few overpowered characters" method.

But OP is new to the series- he's probably not ready for hard mode just yet. It's a better idea to start your first file on Normal so you can get a grip on the mechanics first.
---
3DS FC: 0989-1800-4373
Pokemon B2 FC: 2795 8963 0402
#6Aarosmashguy27Posted 2/7/2013 9:47:51 PM
I let Olivia the dancer die because she died on the last turn of a 30 minute battle that I didn't want to redo. I won't let her die in hard mode.

I reset for everyone else that I'm using however because they were more important to me.
#7Hirokey123Posted 2/7/2013 9:47:59 PM
You know perma-death isn't actually to encourage you to keep playing if you lose a character, it more so you'll restart to get that character back and learn from your mistakes. If you keep losing characters the game will eventually become unwinable without a ton of grinding.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#8FF_4everPosted 2/7/2013 9:47:59 PM
Personally I like to keep everyone alive. I mean everyone. It's especially nice in this one because of all the supports. There used to be a cap. Now there isn't.
#9Frost_LASERPosted 2/7/2013 9:53:44 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
You know perma-death isn't actually to encourage you to keep playing if you lose a character, it more so you'll restart to get that character back and learn from your mistakes. If you keep losing characters the game will eventually become unwinable without a ton of grinding.

Too bad Fire Emblem 7 gave you Athos. That was my first FE game and I sacrificed over half my units for Athos to kill everything.
#10WestbrickIIIPosted 2/7/2013 9:55:22 PM

People need to stop berating new players with this "If you don't play exactly as I believe you should play you ought to reset" mentality. I've seen it too many times. This is a game where you can reclass every unit, and where more classes than ever have access to staves. TC will be fine, and there is absolutely no reason to start the entire game over.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher