GAH, what to do with all these pegasus?

#1linklyonsPosted 2/8/2013 1:26:42 AM
Im barily starting ch.9 and I have 3 Pegisus knight (anyone know the plural form of pegisus? lol) Sumia,Florina and Cordilia.

I love my Sumia but really not sure if I should bother touching the others. Yet Florina has that "Deliverer" skill..
#2MereMarePosted 2/8/2013 1:27:17 AM
Plural of pegasus is pegasi.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#3impossible2beatPosted 2/8/2013 1:27:29 AM
sumia is garbage, cordellia is where its at
---
signature
#4ArreiPosted 2/8/2013 1:28:56 AM
Use Sumia and Cordelia. Don't bother with Florina, her lack of supports is gonna make her fall way behind.
#5linklyons(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:42:10 AM
o.O I dont even know what supports are..-sighs- Ill look it up, also thanks for the info. Oh and why is Sumia bad? Shes my most OP character atm for some reason.
#6ArreiPosted 2/8/2013 1:46:09 AM
She's not bad at all. She's not as sturdy as Cordelia but is better suited for facing mages.

Supports are relationship ranks between certain characters that increase whenever they fight side by side or while Paired Up. Paired characters with higher support ranks have a higher chance of assisting each other in combat by attacking and deflecting enemy attacks, and characters will also get bonuses to accuracy, avoidance, crit chance, and crit avoidance when fighting next to someone with higher Support rank.
#7Aarosmashguy27Posted 2/8/2013 1:46:34 AM
I made the mistake of making sumia my avatars wife. I might be using her wrong but shes not very good compared to the rest.
#8linklyons(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:48:53 AM
Ahh. Well should I use them both or make a choice now of the two?
#9FF_4everPosted 2/8/2013 1:49:15 AM
but but.... Cordelia... so pretty... and that unrequited love....

why not do a falcon knight and dark flier (sumia and Cordelia)? it's what i would do
#10linklyons(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:51:23 AM
Thanks will do ^-^ Also I do like Sumias personality a lot. Also shes got like 20 skill at lvl14 for me, so that and a killer lance teamed up with someone that gives +5 skill and all i gotta do is throw her out and watch everyone suicide on her.