Lunatic, no MU, no children characters.

#1WestbrickIIIPosted 2/8/2013 2:23:09 AM
Thinking about giving this run a shot. Other basic restrictions are no purchasable Nosferatus, no random battles, no DLC, and no Reputation items / SpotPass of any kind.

How tough will this be? I'm wondering if it will boil down to the Chrom and Freddy show, but we'll see.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#2Orochimaru024Posted 2/8/2013 2:33:51 AM
No skirmishes = good luck. Kinda pointless imo unless this was hard mode.
---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motomu_Toriyama
#3motsinactionPosted 2/8/2013 3:09:19 AM
No random battles? You're gonna be locked out of all the shops bro.
#4tw1g_007Posted 2/8/2013 3:14:42 AM
Lunatic without NOS alone is the most difficult FE to date. All your other restrictions are begging for you to fail pretty hard. You might even survive the first 3-4 chapters because I can personally attest to just using Chrom/Fed. Now when Ch5 roles around good luck with not grinding a little bit lol. That is literally where you will hit a roadblock.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#5arvilinoPosted 2/8/2013 3:18:20 AM
WestbrickIII posted...
Thinking about giving this run a shot. Other basic restrictions are no purchasable Nosferatus, no random battles, no DLC, and no Reputation items / SpotPass of any kind.

How tough will this be? I'm wondering if it will boil down to the Chrom and Freddy show, but we'll see.

It probably possible, just make sure Chrom pretty much all your stat boosters and EXP during Paralogues(especially 1) make sure Frederick gets to at least level 15(though the higher the better) as a Great Knight for Dual Guard+ and an A-rank support with Chrom.
#6tw1g_007Posted 2/8/2013 3:22:42 AM
arvilino posted...
WestbrickIII posted...

It probably possible, just make sure Chrom pretty much all your stat boosters and EXP during Paralogues(especially 1) make sure Frederick gets to at least level 15(though the higher the better) as a Great Knight for Dual Guard+ and an A-rank support with Chrom.

He said no random battles and no DLC. How is Fed going to be atleast level 15?
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#7Orochimaru024Posted 2/8/2013 3:27:36 AM
Idk man theres challenging then theres pointless. If youve got something to prove at least make it .01% possible.
---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motomu_Toriyama
#8arvilinoPosted 2/8/2013 3:40:07 AM(edited)
tw1g_007 posted...
arvilino posted...
WestbrickIII posted...

There's more than enough EXP in-game to get Fred to level 20 on Lunatic even without random battles or DLC. He get can to level 5 by the end of chapter 3. Though I meant Frederick should reach level 15 in good time rather than instantly.
#9S1ppy_cupPosted 2/8/2013 3:37:44 AM
You forgot to include *do not use sparkly tile items* ^.^.
---
That moment when you smell something... And it smells like play-doh... Ahhh the nostalgia.
#10jonnovision1Posted 2/8/2013 3:38:03 AM
arvilino posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
arvilino posted...
WestbrickIII posted...

There's more than enough EXP in-game to get Fred to level 20 on Lunatic even without random battles or DLC. He get can to level 5 by the end of chapter 3.

but fast enough for it to matter? I doubt it, especially since by the time Fred's 15, the rest of the units would be pretty neglected and stand even less of a chance
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363