Thinking about restarting

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Thinking about restarting
2 years ago#1
So Im playing the game in Normal and im just breezing though the game like I knew I would (Easiest game in FE series if not played without a challenge.) I fighured I would do it until the Tutorials stop but I am getting bored and Im pretty sure I gave my Avatar the wrong +/- so Im just asking should I forget the rest of the tutorials I havent seen and just play Hard or stick with the game till midway and the Tutorials end and then make the jump. Only at Chapter 5 so how long do the tutorials go.

Also I randomly picked my +/- so thats why Im saying I messed up. +Res/-HP. I know I was gonna reroll but yeah, thats silly >.>
---
this topic is so full of ass it makes my pants jealous. - Arzang
2 years ago#2
I don't know how tutorials work in normal mode, but there's a help option called 'guide' on hard mode. It explains stuff like moving units, weapon triangle, class change, etc.
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i52.tinypic.com/2nv4g3m.jpg
2 years ago#3
Oh I know about the guide. This isnt my first FE Rodeo :P. But I do like them as a nice way to show the games new and silly features. Like Infinite grinding xD.
---
this topic is so full of ass it makes my pants jealous. - Arzang
2 years ago#4
I would, I speed ran through the first 9 chapters in 3 hours.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Thinking about restarting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived