I take it Normal doesn't get any more difficult as of Chapter 10?

#1thompsontalker7Posted 2/8/2013 5:49:42 AM
I think I made a bad decision. At first I was getting roflstomped on Normal mode, but after leveling up a few of my units and upgrading their classes, I'm killing everything in one shot and it's getting kinda dull but I don't want to make a new game just yet :/
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#2serenade696969Posted 2/8/2013 5:51:58 AM
If your playing casual then the game isnt hard at all. normal well lets just say after 14 its gets much more annoyingand harder
#3SuperTatortotsPosted 2/8/2013 5:52:02 AM
Thing with Normal is that it's a crapton easier to grind. Hard mode and Lunatic purposely drives up the prices of Reeking boxes, to discourage you from just grinding to beat everything. (I think on Hard, Reeking boxes are like 4k while Lunatic is something way higher if I recall).

Chapter 10 isn't that far in, you can restart if you want.
---
Taters gonna tate
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7wku3Ei081qaso2so1_500.png
#4thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:56:52 AM
I'm not even grinding though, just doing the main story missions and stuff.

And I rather not restart until I beat it at least once, I already speed ran through the first 9 chapters in 3 hours just so I can recruit a character I missed during my first 7 :O
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#5karasuownsyouPosted 2/8/2013 6:17:15 AM
Game just gets easier as it goes on. and No you don't need to grind at all in normal mode. I didn't grind my first play through on normal mode and i pretty much just used 2 units by end game since that's all i really needed. Could've used more if i wanted to. But yeah if you don't wana deal with an easy game restart in hard to make it a lil bit harder. Still pretty easy. But if you want it to be actually hard i'd try lunatic and if you beat lunatic mode, lunatic + mode unlocks
#6megamanZ95Posted 2/8/2013 6:19:43 AM
oh just wait. from chapter 12 and beyond, huge difficulty jump. I started on Normal to get a feel for the game, I've grinded a bit, but once you get certain units its even easier in my opinion
---
PSN: megamanZ95.
#7megamanZ95Posted 2/8/2013 6:20:08 AM
theres a difficulty jump coming up soon like chapter 12ish.
---
PSN: megamanZ95.
#8Gruntpunk72Posted 2/8/2013 8:25:17 AM
megamanZ95 posted...
theres a difficulty jump coming up soon like chapter 12ish.

This,. Any units not promoted at least twice all get slaughtered unless you do
---
"Walk up to someone, anyone, and tap them on the shoulder. When they turn around, YOU RIP THEIR HEART OUT"-duckfreek