Intro CG - Chrom's Canon wife?

#1bladedaxePosted 2/8/2013 9:13:11 PM
It's Sumia?
---
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie
#2EndgamePosted 2/8/2013 9:15:37 PM(edited)
yep

the game even puts Sumia at higher priority than the other girls if she's at the same support level as someone else
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#3GnosblaxPosted 2/8/2013 9:14:59 PM
There is no canon, really. They push Chrom x Sumia a bit harder than most, but she's mostly just in the opening to hold Lucina.
#4motsinactionPosted 2/8/2013 9:16:35 PM
She's the true route, but you have other options.
#5GnosblaxPosted 2/8/2013 9:23:15 PM
Meh, never going to pair Sumia and Chrom because their supports are so mind-numbingly boring. Both of them are better with other characters.

Also, the marriage hierarchy for Chrom is there so that your avatar doesn't get irreversibly stuck with him even if you haven't done his S support. The only way to be forced to marry him is if every other eligible girl is either married or dead.
#6ivanhellsingPosted 2/8/2013 9:23:43 PM
Gnosblax posted...
Meh, never going to pair Sumia and Chrom because their supports are so mind-numbingly boring. Both of them are better with other characters.

Also, the marriage hierarchy for Chrom is there so that your avatar doesn't get irreversibly stuck with him even if you haven't done his S support. The only way to be forced to marry him is if every other eligible girl is either married or dead.

amen for this
---
White FC: 4428-0185-7278
Black 2 FC : 0992-0835-6808
#7BhelliumPosted 2/8/2013 9:25:25 PM
Gnosblax posted...

Chrom+Sumia->Lucina+MU->BAMF Morgan, yes?
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#8GnosblaxPosted 2/8/2013 9:28:06 PM
Bhellium posted...
Gnosblax posted...

Pfft, you can break the game in so many different ways that breeding a super-Morgan isn't even necessary.
#9AllFictionPosted 2/8/2013 9:34:25 PM
Bhellium posted...
Gnosblax posted...

explain.
---
pardon me if my grammar suck...
#10allhailbenderPosted 2/8/2013 9:34:36 PM
I actually thought about this for a bit and tried to make a list, but couldn't the official artwork of the children tell us who their "official" fathers are?
---
The things some people say...