How do you level Sumia?

#11fr3t78Posted 2/9/2013 12:20:10 AM
You might as well partner her up with Chrom and just have her take pot shots when she can. Once you hit 15-20 you can promote her to a Dark Rider I believe. After that she's good to go.
#12helldewPosted 2/9/2013 12:43:34 AM
I just let fredrick pair up with her and the strength boost let her kill stuff. also forgeing weapons can make her damage output more reasonable if she has fallen behind to far. she fell almost right out of being a useable unit for me to the point where she was supporting 90% of the time (her S rank support on chrom was godly).
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#13PhadunkinPosted 2/9/2013 12:46:35 AM
Wait.. she marries Chrom? Please say it isn't so!

Ive been trying to get her and my avatars support up to S this whole time.. and coinsidentally, her and Chrom had their first support convo.. and they were flirting it up the whole time.. even had a secret they wouldnt tell my avatar.

this is not good!

on topic, i just had my avatar pair with her.. gave her more speed, skill, and strength.. and she tore things up alllllllllll day. doubled up attacks, etc. was a great combo.

but this recent info makes me sad.. looks like my avatar needs to fine a new love.
#14PrinceOfHotPosted 2/9/2013 12:49:02 AM
Why is she useful to level up? Just because of her crazy mobility and specific type of counter??
#15PhadunkinPosted 2/9/2013 12:50:08 AM
she has good stats, and can become a solid flier for you once promoted. no reason not to use her. gotta use that flying mobility and speed.
#16LightHawKnightPosted 2/9/2013 12:50:21 AM
She was pretty easy to level up for me, just let her pick off the weak stuff and mages. Though is it just me or do bows and wind magic do a lot less damage to flying units now? I accidentally let Sumia into range of an archer and it only did 17 dmg to her and her def is beyond crap.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#17ArreiPosted 2/9/2013 12:50:33 AM
Phadunkin posted...
Wait.. she marries Chrom? Please say it isn't so!

Ive been trying to get her and my avatars support up to S this whole time.. and coinsidentally, her and Chrom had their first support convo.. and they were flirting it up the whole time.. even had a secret they wouldnt tell my avatar.

this is not good!

on topic, i just had my avatar pair with her.. gave her more speed, skill, and strength.. and she tore things up alllllllllll day. doubled up attacks, etc. was a great combo.

but this recent info makes me sad.. looks like my avatar needs to fine a new love.

If you can make it to S rank with her first, she won't marry Chrom.
#18PK_NessPosted 2/9/2013 12:51:05 AM
I paired her up with chrom and she turned into an absolute beast.
her def really sucks, but hey shes a pegasus knight...theyre not really meant to be sturdy.
I dont really know how i did it, but basically like a previous poster said, you gotta take care of her in the beginning. much like all the other early pegasus knights in the series
---
White : 1162 9687 6548
HeartGold : 5027 6661 7475
#19BhelliumPosted 2/9/2013 12:56:18 AM
Just pick a tanky partner like Frederick or Kellam. Kellam in particular turns her into a murder machine.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.