love and marriage, love and marriage...

#1random_noobiePosted 2/9/2013 2:13:35 AM
... go together like a horse and carriage.

anyway: trying to figure out marriage pairs is irritating.

so far, i only have:

MU (F) x Chrom
Nowi x Donnel
Sumia x Fredrick
Lissa x ? (Gaius?)
Olivia x ?
Maribelle x ?
Sully x ? (Stahl?)
Cordelia x ? (Lon'qu?)
Cherche x ?
Miriel x ? (Ricken? Henry?)
Tharja x ?

i'm trying to get good matches that'll benefit the base classes... and ones that mesh personalities well, sort of.

i'm trying to keep the children at or around a class that compliments their base class.

so yeah, pretty much derping. i know it doesn't matter in the end because of all the reclassing you can do, but, eh.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#2deadpool_legendPosted 2/9/2013 2:24:24 AM
Everyone is thinking of who goes with who best and what results in the best kid...by the end, I was pairing people up based on what hair color I wanted the kid to have. :D
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#3random_noobie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:55:47 PM
i forgot about hair color. huh.

but now, i have:

MU (F) x Chrom
Nowi x Donnel
Sumia x Fredrick
Sully x Stahl
Cordelia x Lon'qu

---

Lissa x ?
Olivia x ?
Maribelle x ?
Cherche x ?
Miriel x ? (Ricken? Henry?)
Tharja x ?

so now, i just have them to decide on.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#4Saint_Stahn1Posted 2/10/2013 10:13:22 PM
I just made the pairs in terms of personality, which ones where so different it brought out the best support convos haha.

In the end I think the only one I would change is put Gaia and Sully together for another Dark Flier roaming around. Donnel can get another one with Tharja but I rather pair her with Grego for the supports.

Plus I wanted at least ONE possible dark knight that could actually max Strength and Magic, and it was either Vaike or Grego. I chose Grego since Vaike is better off with someone else (can't think of one yet).