How would you list the NA FE games, from best to worst?

#1Demon_Boy30Posted 2/9/2013 9:37:52 AM
After much deliberation, this is how I think I would rank them (purely opinion based, no flaming please). And I'm including six in this purely because its so easy to access a translated rom.

Blazing Sword >= Awakening > Sword of Seals > Sacred Stones > Path of Radiance > Radiant Dawn > Shadow Dragon (the remake, never played the original).

I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any.
I almost put SS above Sword of Seals (its a nostalgia thing, it was the second game I played after 7)

Thoughts?
---
You spoony bard.
#2PKRockin531Posted 2/9/2013 9:41:57 AM
Awakening = Blazing Sword > Shadow Dragon > Sacred Stones > Path of Radiance > Radiant Dawn

I really don't like the Tellius games at all.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#3EndgamePosted 2/9/2013 9:43:52 AM
Blazing Sword
Shadow Dragon

.....the others don't count because they're not real Fire Emblems
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#4peter_888Posted 2/9/2013 9:43:52 AM
Blazing Sword=Awakening>Path of Radiance> Radiant Dawn> Swords of Seals> Sacred Stones> Shadow Dragon

I probably put blazing sword and awakening above POR since POR is a tad easy.(put I do love most of POR mechanics and the story and characters). Radiant Dawn and SOS would probably be about even for me since they're both fun gameplay wise, but they're story is kind of meh. but SOS probably bored me more in the story department than Radiant Dawn did. (that and Roy is probably the most boring protagonist I've have played in a video game) Sacred Stones was enjoyable but after FE7. it felt kind of meh. Didn't really like shadow dragon
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#5White_Knight13Posted 2/9/2013 9:46:12 AM(edited)
Blazing Sword, Sword of Seals, Sacred Stones, PoR, Awakening, SD=RD.
#6NettoSaitoPosted 2/9/2013 9:46:02 AM
I've only finished 3 of the US ones, and I didn't play enough of the 4th to judge it but....

FF:A > BS > SS > RD > PoR (never played the last one....)
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#7pikachupwnagePosted 2/9/2013 9:46:03 AM
Awakening
Sacred stones.

Only two I Have played.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#8Darq_VPosted 2/9/2013 9:46:58 AM
Endgame posted...
Blazing Sword
Shadow Dragon

.....the others don't count because they're not real Fire Emblems

Everybody loves you and you shouldn't contemplate ending it all.
#9pickledude11Posted 2/9/2013 10:01:10 AM
FE7 > Awakening > Path of Radiance > Shadow Dragon > Scared Stones > Radiant Dawn

(I would add Sword of Seals between PoF and Shadow Dragon)
#10gsninjaPosted 2/9/2013 10:03:29 AM
FE9 = FE10 = FE13 >>> FE8 = FE7
---
3DS FC - 5455 9389 5386 | GT: GB2TheKitchen
Life is like a box of chocolates; it doesn't last as long for fat people.