How would you list the NA FE games, from best to worst?

#21ellis123Posted 2/9/2013 12:22:50 PM
Patriarch105 posted...
Was shadow dragon really that bad?

I've only played Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones and Blazing Sword was better.

It wasn't so much that it was bad. It just didn't stack up to any of the other Fire Emblems. At all.

Anyways, here's my list minus Awakening as I haven't beaten it yet (though it seems like it is definitely in contention for the top slot so far):

Path of Radiance > Radiant Dawn >= Sacred Stones > Blazing Sword >> Shadow Dragon

I personally found Blazing Sword to be pretty overrated with Sacred Stones being pretty underrated. The massive loss in difficulty really didn't impact me that much, while I found the ability to actually use whomever I wanted (at any time I wanted due to the ability to abuse the tower) a relevantly fun thing.
---
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
#22BardWannabePosted 2/9/2013 12:24:56 PM
1. Fire Emblem
2. Sacred Stones
3. Path of Radiance
4. Radiant Dawn
5. Shadow Dragon

Yes, for me the FE games got progressively less-excellent. I expect Awakening to change that trend.
#23im_boredPosted 2/9/2013 12:26:00 PM
Awakening>=Blazing Sword>Path of Radiance>Radiant Dawn>=Sacred Stones>>>>>Shadow Dragon.

I agree with this poster
---
I'm not your bro, bro.
#24ShivaoftheEastPosted 2/9/2013 12:26:05 PM
Fire Emblem > Awakening > PoR > Sacred Stones > Shadow Dragon.

Never played Radiant Dawn as I do not own a Wii and I'm not sure what Blazing Sword is, is there another title I've never heard of?
#25RedMageKirbyPosted 2/9/2013 12:27:31 PM
Hrmmm. I'm not really sure on my Awakening placement yet, but...

Awakening>=RD>7>SS>PoR>SD
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#26FlyingDeCowPosted 2/9/2013 12:28:36 PM
Blazing Sword > Radiant Dawn > Path of Radiance > Sacred Stones > Shadow Dragon
---
Whenever it's foggy out, I imagine my vision is being restricted to 3 squares. If only I brought a torch with me.
#27steroidz_da_pwnPosted 2/9/2013 12:30:35 PM
ShivaoftheEast posted...
Fire Emblem > Awakening > PoR > Sacred Stones > Shadow Dragon.

Never played Radiant Dawn as I do not own a Wii and I'm not sure what Blazing Sword is, is there another title I've never heard of?

Blazing Sword is the original GBA Fire Emblem.
---
Not changing this sig till Jack Swagger (won) and Evan Bourne win world titles.
Started 1/1/09
#28imthestuntmanPosted 2/9/2013 12:31:55 PM
Sword of seals was never released in north america..........

also blazing sowrd>radiant dawn> path of radiance> sacred stones >shadow dragon.

not far enough in awakening yet to judge but so far its about even with path of radiance.
#29imthestuntmanPosted 2/9/2013 12:33:05 PM
White_Knight13 posted...
Patriarch105 posted...
Was shadow dragon really that bad?

I've only played Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones and Blazing Sword was better.

Yes it was that bad.

downright dreadful. if it had been the first fire emblem in the us it may have been passable, but it just did not age well at all.
#30redhotpeppersPosted 2/9/2013 12:33:44 PM
Path of Radiance
Radiant Dawn
Awakening
Fire Emblem
Sacred Stones
Shadow Dragon