How would you list the NA FE games, from best to worst?

#51evilvergilPosted 2/9/2013 4:17:41 PM
I honestly dont understand people's dislike for Sacred Stones. I mean aside from being easier than the other games what other reasons are there that people rank it so low? I personally liked SS despite being easy, it had an enjoyable story and characters. Not the best but certainly not the worst imo.
---
Now playing:UMVC3, P4A, Tales of Xillia 2, SfxT
UMVC3:Zero/Dante/Hawkeye P4A:Yosuke SfxT:Hwo/Alisa
#52jonnovision1Posted 2/9/2013 4:19:19 PM
Awakening = Blazing Sword > Sacred Stones > Path of Radiance > Radiant Dawn > Shadow Dragon
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#53Strong_Bad2985Posted 2/9/2013 4:33:03 PM(edited)
7 > 9 > Everything else not 8 > 8

On the fence about FE13's placement. It'll be directly above or below 7.
#54WhiteLensPosted 2/9/2013 4:29:14 PM
Blazing Sword > Path of Radiance > Radiant Dawn > Sacred Stones > Shadow Dragon

Leaving Awakening out until I beat it, but if I had to guess it'd either be above or below Blazing Sword.
---
O brilliant blade of coldest steel, rend the infinite darkness and crush my enemies to nothing... SAVAGE WOLF FURY
#55Strong_Bad2985Posted 2/9/2013 4:32:30 PM
evilvergil posted...
I honestly dont understand people's dislike for Sacred Stones. I mean aside from being easier than the other games what other reasons are there that people rank it so low? I personally liked SS despite being easy, it had an enjoyable story and characters. Not the best but certainly not the worst imo.

All of the characters not named L'arachel are bland compared to its predecessor (Rath doesn't count), the support conversations are generally vapid, doesn't have Wallace.

Speaking of which, Wallace for DLC so I can reclass him pls
#56masterman97Posted 2/9/2013 5:06:53 PM
Blazing Sword > Path of Radiance > Sacred Stones > Sword of Seals > Shadow Dragon > Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn was absolute ass. I couldn't stand it no matter how much I tried to like it. Haven't played Awakening yet but I am very much looking forward to it once I get my 3DS. That and Revengeance are going to make February one of my favorite months.
---
Giga Drill Breaker
#57Shadowman621Posted 2/9/2013 6:41:41 PM
From what I've played:

Awakening>Path of Radiance>Sacred Stones=Blazing Sword>Shadow Dragon
---
Official Roof Fiddler and Maestro of the NDF
3DS FC: 0516-7288-9163 Handle: Brandon
#58Gandalf the IstariPosted 2/9/2013 7:23:53 PM
Never realized Shadow Dragon had such a negative consensus, definitely my least favorite but I didn't think it was horrible or anything.
#59peter_888Posted 2/9/2013 7:26:15 PM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
Never realized Shadow Dragon had such a negative consensus, definitely my least favorite but I didn't think it was horrible or anything.

well I don't think people are saying it's a horrible game, just that it's probably it's the weakest game in the series.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#60steelesaber13Posted 2/9/2013 7:28:01 PM
My personal rating goes something like...

Awakening > Radiant Dawn > Sacred Stones > Blazing Sword > Path of Radiance >>> Shadow Dragon

Sacred Stones probably ranks high for me because it was the first I played.
---
"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me." - Vergere
Black 2 FC: 5458 8329 4090 - Skarthe