[Post-Game] Support Conversation Viewer

#1AdeptmasterPosted 2/9/2013 1:27:19 PM
According to Serenes, Awakening also features a support conversation viewer after beating the game. I wanted to know how the conversations are saved. I wish to cut down on the number of replays needed to get all the conversations.

Hypothetical Situation:
I have Chrom with A rank supports for all marriage candidates sans Female MU (Sumia, Maribelle, Sully Olivia) with option for S rank as well.
I have the game saved at this point (first slot).
Can I view an S convo, save the game in second slot, reload first slot, view another S convo, save over second slot, repeat until all convos watched.

I have yet to beat the game or force the Chrom marriage.
Will this procedure save all the conversations?
For anyone who has access to the viewer can anyone verify if this is possible?
#2GnosblaxPosted 2/9/2013 1:34:36 PM(edited)
I think that would work for everyone except Olivia. She joins during the Chapter 11 battle so you won't be able to grind her supports with Chrom before he marries someone.
#3Adeptmaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:42:58 PM
Gnosblax posted...
I think that would work for everyone except Olivia. She joins during the Chapter 11 battle so you won't be able to grind her supports with Chrom before he marries someone.

Oh, really? So would I have to play a separate file avoiding convo's with the other candidates? Then on Chapter 11 pair them immediately? I'm still not sure how the priority is calculated.
#4GnosblaxPosted 2/9/2013 1:51:40 PM
Adeptmaster posted...
Gnosblax posted...

Oh, really? So would I have to play a separate file avoiding convo's with the other candidates? Then on Chapter 11 pair them immediately? I'm still not sure how the priority is calculated.

It goes Sumia > Maribelle > Sully > Olivia > MU

You can either start a new file or marry off all of the higher-priority candidates (or kill them, I suppose) before chapter 11. If you do start a new file then you can't put Chrom beside any of the eligible characters in battle. Come chapter 11 you'll have to pair Chrom up with Olivia and use him as much as possible.
#5OCShoesPosted 2/9/2013 2:05:03 PM
Gnosblax posted...
Adeptmaster posted...
Gnosblax posted...

It goes Sumia > Maribelle > Sully > Olivia > MU

You can either start a new file or marry off all of the higher-priority candidates (or kill them, I suppose) before chapter 11. If you do start a new file then you can't put Chrom beside any of the eligible characters in battle. Come chapter 11 you'll have to pair Chrom up with Olivia and use him as much as possible.

Or, you could just have Chrom support no one, and then bring whichever one you want to see to chap 11, get some support points, see the convo then rinse/repeat.
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin