Vaike: Warrior or Berserker?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Vaike: Warrior or Berserker?
4 years ago#1
I like both options tbqh so I can't decide, especially since Berserkers lost that crit bonus... Thoughts?
I am on the quest for teh mighty Cheese Puff! Join me! Number of people who wish to quest with me:42 We have a Castle! We are at the pinnacle of our strength!
4 years ago#2
Warrior
Eager Eric
4 years ago#3
Berserker, at least until Axefaire.
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
4 years ago#4
Berserkers have more strength and speed, Warriors get better defense and access to bows. I think the fighter/warrior skills are far more useful though. That's how I see it at least. So it's up to what you want or think your team needs. I'd personally go warrior.
4 years ago#5
Warrior it is. Thanks or the input.
I am on the quest for teh mighty Cheese Puff! Join me! Number of people who wish to quest with me:42 We have a Castle! We are at the pinnacle of our strength!
4 years ago#6
both

berserker first so the bow levels aren't just wasted
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
4 years ago#7
You still get the crit bonus through Barb+Fighter skills, adding to +15 passive, and then with Vaike's massive HP pool he can be at half to reliably proc the other ridiculous amount from the Berserker passive to crit, while also increasing his gigantic Str when using an axe passively.

I vote Berserker for teach to get his tenure many times while one-shotting the foolish students.
"Come with me down the road to gain even greater power."
4 years ago#8
Fighter lvl. 10 > Reclass to Barbarian > Promote to Berserker when you hit lvl. 10 > Get Axefaire at lvl. 15 > Reclass to Warrior

You now have a Warrior with the Berserker's +15% Crit bonus skills and Wrath. Enjoy the wreckage.
4 years ago#9
Or maybe not... I didn't even think about the passive crit bonus I have. Berserker to Warrior it is!
4 years ago#10
KILL THEM ALL TEACH.
"Come with me down the road to gain even greater power."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Vaike: Warrior or Berserker?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived