Partners for Sumia, Lissa and Maribelle

#1coreyd007Posted 2/9/2013 6:34:39 PM
Who makes good husbands for these ladies??
#2chrono01Posted 2/9/2013 6:37:41 PM
Chrom + Sumia
Libra + Lissa
Henry + Maribelle

In my personal opinion.
---
"T**s are life, ass is hometown." - Kenichiro Takaki [Senran Kagura producer]
#3HejiruPosted 2/9/2013 6:37:57 PM
Depends on if you mean for stats/strategy purposes or for story/personality purposes.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#4Lawman_316Posted 2/9/2013 6:40:15 PM(edited)
I was pretty sure they were setting Chrom up with Sumia, unless that woman in the opening cinema is someone else. As for the other two, iunno.
---
"Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at, but... At least I always fought for what I believed in."
#5coreyd007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:40:38 PM
Lets say stat wise. As for Chrom and Sumia, I kind of killed that one with Robin my FeMU
#6chrono01Posted 2/9/2013 6:41:12 PM
In that case, Chrom + Olivia.
---
"T**s are life, ass is hometown." - Kenichiro Takaki [Senran Kagura producer]
#7BedsheetGhostPosted 2/9/2013 6:42:25 PM
Lawman_316 posted...
I was pretty sure they were setting Chrome up with Simian, unless that woman in the opening cinema is someone else. As for the other two, iunno.

lol "Chrome" and "Simian."

Depends on if you mean strategy-wise or story-wise.

Startegy-wise, I hear Olivia is the best match for Chrom. Story-wise, either Sumia or FeMU.

The other two, I'm not sure what the general consensus wrt strategy, but story-wise Lissa is matched with either Frederick or Lon'qu and Mirabelle with Ricken.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#8jonnovision1Posted 2/9/2013 6:42:30 PM
Lawman_316 posted...
I was pretty sure they were setting Chrom up with Sumia, unless that woman in the opening cinema is someone else. As for the other two, iunno.

they definitely were, Sumia is even the top of the priority list if there's a tie.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#9coreyd007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:49:32 PM
Man even Olivia is out for me...okay here is my matchup list thus far and nay changes CAN be made since only Sully/Virion are married AND getting Olivia and Chrom together are impossible now since Robin and Chrom have a A rank support

Robin (FeMU) and Chrom
Sully and Virion
Gaius and Panne
Donnel and Nawi
Lon'qu and Cordelia
#10RyoKaibaPosted 2/9/2013 6:53:45 PM
Sumia + Chrom: I mean, it's practically begging you to choose this route

Lissa + Lon'qu: Lon'qu serves as Lissa's bodyguard, Lissa's son is a myrmidon, and Lon'qu is gullible enough to buy into Owain's silliness.

Maribelle + Vaike (or Gregor, lol): Look at Brady's face and tell me that he wasn't born from a more "rugged" father. Not to mention Brady's speech patterns indicate a more "commoner" related feel to them, and both Vaike and Gregor are commoners.

That's just my two cents on the pairs that make the most sense, but everyone's entitled to opinions.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV