Partners for Sumia, Lissa and Maribelle

#11Soanevalcke6Posted 2/9/2013 5:54:18 PM
Sumia-Fredrick (Sumia can only marry Chrom, Fredrick, Gaius, and Henry, and Fredrick makes the most sense)
Lissa-Lon'qu
Maribelle-Henry
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#12chrono01Posted 2/9/2013 6:07:20 PM(edited)
Well the only people Chrom can marry are Sumia, Olivia, Sully, and Maribelle.

So, considering Sully is already married, as are Sumia/Olivia, your only other choices are Lissa or Maribelle. Or, if you choose to marry no one, it'll be some Villager [and you'll miss out on Chrom having an additional child].

So, I guess flip a coin and decide between Lissa and Maribelle. They both seem pretty much even.

Edit - You can also marry your MU with another [prior to Chapter 11] and then have Olivia marry Chrom. As long as the potential wives are already married, it's still possible.

Edit #2 - I have now found my brain. All is well.
---
"T**s are life, ass is hometown." - Kenichiro Takaki [Senran Kagura producer]
#13coreyd007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:56:58 PM
I still have time to fix Chroms marriage with Sumia IF there is a VERY good viable option for my Female Tactician.
#14PandafaustPosted 2/9/2013 6:01:08 PM
Sumia + Frederick minimizes how much XP he leeches from the rest of your team and quickly turns her into an unkillable monster. Maybe not the most likable couple, but it sure is efficient.
#15Soanevalcke6Posted 2/9/2013 6:02:21 PM
Pandafaust posted...
Sumia + Frederick minimizes how much XP he leeches from the rest of your team and quickly turns her into an unkillable monster. Maybe not the most likable couple, but it sure is efficient.

I have to agree with this.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#16CyberSturmPosted 2/9/2013 6:05:49 PM(edited)
chrono01 posted...
Well the only people Chrom can marry are Sumia, Olivia, Lissa, Sully, and Maribelle.

So, considering Sully is already married, as are Sumia/Olivia, your only other choices are Lissa or Maribelle. Or, if you choose to marry no one, it'll be some Villager [and you'll miss out on Chrom having an additional child].

So, I guess flip a coin and decide between Lissa and Maribelle. They both seem pretty much even.

Edit - You can also marry your MU with another [prior to Chapter 11] and then have Olivia marry Chrom. As long as the potential wives are already married, it's still possible.

Wut.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#17EndgamePosted 2/9/2013 6:05:50 PM
GaiusxSumia
no onexLissa
HenryxMariabelle

fine, LibraxLissa

but I hope you feel bad for damning the poor girly man to marriage with that..... thing
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#18chrono01Posted 2/9/2013 6:06:39 PM
CyberSturm posted...
Wut.

Haha, sorry. I was looking at a Support list and it completely slipped my mind that she's his sister. Something didn't seem right when I mentioned her...

Strike her from the list, then!
---
"T**s are life, ass is hometown." - Kenichiro Takaki [Senran Kagura producer]
#19BedsheetGhostPosted 2/9/2013 6:07:37 PM
chrono01 posted...
Well the only people Chrom can marry are Sumia, Olivia, Lissa, Sully, and Maribelle.

Chrom can't marry Lissa. That's his sister. Fire Emblem is usually more subtle with it's incest overtones.

So if Sumia is dead, Olivia is out, your MU is male, and Sully's married to Virion, you only have Mirabelle or Random Village Girl as your choices
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#20CyberSturmPosted 2/9/2013 6:07:52 PM
Personally, I did:

Sumia x Federick
Lissa x Gaius
Maribelle x Ricken
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.