Is it not possible to get every kid / make everyone a couple?

#1Puzzles99Posted 2/9/2013 6:42:20 PM
I noticed when browsing the support section that Anna and Say'ri can only get support with either Male MU or one other person. Does this mean if you already married off Male MU it's impossible to get all marriages/children?
#2ArreiPosted 2/9/2013 6:43:14 PM
People who can only marry Avatar don't have children of their own. If you pair with one of them, all you get is Morgan.
#3BedsheetGhostPosted 2/9/2013 6:43:52 PM
Anna and Say'ri don't have children so it doesn't matter.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#4ArikidoPosted 2/9/2013 6:44:34 PM(edited)
Say'ri and Anna don't have kids unless they are married to Male MU. The other slot is for characters you unlock from side missions.

Edit: Sniped :(
#5RavarynPosted 2/9/2013 6:47:01 PM
Not everyone can be in a couple, but you can get all characters as long as nobody dies.

I have all mothers married off and I still have a few male bachelors left over. They make sure you can get each kid.
#6Puzzles99(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:47:42 PM
Ah, okay. So if the only couple one has made babies with is Chrom/Sumia, then it is impossible to screw up missing out on any woman's baby making? (not worrying about breeding perfect skill kids, just bringing them into existence).
#7Puzzles99(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:48:07 PM
Ravaryn posted...
Not everyone can be in a couple, but you can get all characters as long as nobody dies.

I have all mothers married off and I still have a few male bachelors left over. They make sure you can get each kid.

Perfect. Thank you.
#8ArreiPosted 2/9/2013 6:50:39 PM
Ravaryn posted...

Not entirely true, it's possible to marry off all of Sumia's potential husbands, making it impossible to get Cynthia.
#9RavarynPosted 2/9/2013 6:51:53 PM
Arrei posted...
Ravaryn posted...

Not entirely true, it's possible to marry off all of Sumia's potential husbands, making it impossible to get Cynthia.

Is Sumia actually that picky? I never noticed, I just stuck her on Chrom.

My mistake.
#10BedsheetGhostPosted 2/9/2013 6:54:25 PM
Ravaryn posted...

At least three male units are destined to be foreveralones once you marry all the mothers.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.