Is it not possible to get every kid / make everyone a couple?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Is it not possible to get every kid / make everyone a couple?
2 years ago#11
Sumia can only marry with like Chrom, Frederick, Henry, and I forget who else.

Chrom is picky too, so that's why they go well together.
---
Ichi ni san~
2 years ago#12
BedsheetGhost posted...
Ravaryn posted...
Not everyone can be in a couple, but you can get all characters as long as nobody dies.

I have all mothers married off and I still have a few male bachelors left over. They make sure you can get each kid.

At least three male units are destined to be foreveralones once you marry all the mothers.

This is mainly because of MU. If your MU is male, he and Chrom both take wives and leave three bachelors. If your MU is female, then there's potentially two less bachelors leftover at the end leaving just one.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Is it not possible to get every kid / make everyone a couple?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived