Stahl or Sully?

#1Sevi_neyPosted 2/9/2013 5:44:30 PM
Heya playing Hard mode right now. I've always hated how in some RPG's the game throws characters at you like candy and you don't really form a bond with any of them. This game stresses me out almost everytime I acquire a new character type, yet when it's battle time, I can't choose who to use! I want to level them all up at the same time, but map restrictions and stuff. They can also perma die, wasting all of my effort / resetting lol

So for my cavalier, should I go with Stahl or Sully?

Sully seems to have more speed, skill and luck while Stahl seems to have more HP, atk and def. But I want 2 paladins because they're the best units... Is Sully even worth keeping? what are some really great units for Hard mode?
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#2RyoKaibaPosted 2/9/2013 5:45:52 PM
Both. Pair them up, and raise them to S rank. Make Stahl a Great Knight and Sully a Paladin.... at least that's what I did, and so far they're murdering everything with bronze/iron weapons, lol.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#3RAPTall1Posted 2/9/2013 5:48:29 PM(edited)
*Shrug* I'm using both currently together. I plan on them getting married, with one as a paladin and one as a great knight. Probably Sully as the paladin and Stahl as the great knight.

Edit: Ha sounds like Ryo and I have the same idea.
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
#4wolfei132Posted 2/9/2013 5:50:12 PM
every time i use Stahl he turns into a complete monster with knight/general level defense/str/HP and solid speed. Sully makes a strong paladin too, but i use her as more of a Pair Up stat buff giver usually. both can be good at whatever advanced class you choose for them, but sully's growths lean her more towards paladin and stahl more towards great knight.
#5PandafaustPosted 2/9/2013 5:52:49 PM
If you marry Sully with someone with decent class access (Virion or Kellam for example), she'll have a daughter who will be substantially better than both herself and Stahl. I'd go with Sully in the mean time for this reason.
#6Huff n puff 20Posted 2/9/2013 5:54:19 PM
RyoKaiba posted...
Both. Pair them up, and raise them to S rank. Make Stahl a Great Knight and Sully a Paladin.... at least that's what I did, and so far they're murdering everything with bronze/iron weapons, lol.

This.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#7Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:56:44 PM
gah more units. what do i do what do i do

*rocks back in forth in corner*

Okay so for now I'll focus on Stahl. I hate using fredrick because he's a prepromote. And if I don't keep my party below 15, then I'll miss out on secret Chapter X's..

Stupid Shadow Dragon has messed me up in the head. Now I'm off to acquire Pr. Marth... and I'm going to want to use him too... UGH~! >_> there should be an option in this game to automatically restart the level if you lose certain party members
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#8Huff n puff 20Posted 2/9/2013 5:59:19 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
there should be an option in this game to automatically restart the level if you lose certain party members

If it's bothering you that much, perhaps you should've gone casual.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#9Strong_Bad2985Posted 2/9/2013 6:01:43 PM
Sevi_ney posted...

Stupid Shadow Dragon has messed me up in the head. Now I'm off to acquire Pr. Marth... and I'm going to want to use him too... UGH~! >_> there should be an option in this game to automatically restart the level if you lose certain party members

Press the home button, hit close in the bottom left, tap the game's icon on the home screen. It reboots the game in all of 10 seconds.
#10henry32689Posted 2/9/2013 6:03:30 PM
To restart, you could just hit L+R+Start
---
GamerTag-henry32689
pokemon pearl FC- 4340 3132 7533