How are Manakete/Taguel when reclassed?

#1bmvPosted 2/9/2013 6:47:30 PM
I"m a bit scare to reclass Nowi due to her ridiculous stat boost when a manakete.
Panne.. I reclassed her and she's pretty meh as a dragon rider. Though the stat boost from Taguel shapeshifting doesn't seem to be as huge as the manakete one.
---
3/2 of people have sigs like this. If you're someone who doesn't post BS stats make this your sig...wait...
#2ArreiPosted 2/9/2013 6:49:20 PM
Panne's been pretty powerful for me as a wyvern lord, but I paired her with Vaike so she's got major strength boosts and such.

Nowi's been... good enough, I suppose. I made her a Dark Knight for the time being and those are pretty sturdy to begin with, but she's pretty slow.
#3wolfei132Posted 2/9/2013 6:56:37 PM
Panne has made a strong Assassin when i reclassed her.

Nowi makes a beastly anything with her growths. Sage Nowi, Dark Knight Nowi, Wyvern/Griffon Nowi... she's gonna wreck no matter what.
#4Segmented OdinPosted 2/9/2013 7:06:04 PM
wolfei132 posted...

Nowi makes a beastly anything with her growths. Sage Nowi, Dark Knight Nowi, Wyvern/Griffon Nowi... she's gonna wreck no matter what.

Why would you reclass Nowi into a Mage-class? Just curious. Her Magic growth isn't that great, and if/when you change her back into a Manakete her attacks are based off of STR.

I'm personally rolling with Thief Panne (Going into Assassin) and Wyvern Knight/Lord Nowi. Nowi turns into an absolute engine of destruction, and Panne gets some decent skills for when you go back Taguel.
#5LightHawKnightPosted 2/9/2013 7:07:41 PM
Segmented Odin posted...
wolfei132 posted...

Why would you reclass Nowi into a Mage-class? Just curious. Her Magic growth isn't that great, and if/when you change her back into a Manakete her attacks are based off of STR.

I'm personally rolling with Thief Panne (Going into Assassin) and Wyvern Knight/Lord Nowi. Nowi turns into an absolute engine of destruction, and Panne gets some decent skills for when you go back Taguel.

Cause she doesn't have to go back to Manakete if you don't want her too. While str is her strong suit, it doesn't matter if someone wants her to be a mage, may not be perfect, but it is their choice.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#6ArreiPosted 2/9/2013 7:09:10 PM
For me, I'm just doing it to pick up skills before changing her back to Manakete for good.
#7tadpinoyPosted 2/12/2013 8:53:16 PM
As already mentioned, Panne makes a pretty good assassin. Barely used her as a Taguel, but once I re-classed her she became one of my most used characters.
#8Dagdamor3725Posted 2/12/2013 8:54:06 PM
My Panne as an Assassin WRECKED EVERYTHING on my Normal playthrough.

Nowi as a Wyvern Lord too.
---
PS3/Vita - Dagdamor3725
3DS - 5241-3238-1742 - Tony
#9BhelliumPosted 2/12/2013 8:58:33 PM
Segmented Odin posted...
wolfei132 posted...

Why would you reclass Nowi into a Mage-class?

Lifetaker
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#10error_of_lifePosted 2/12/2013 9:05:46 PM
Panne is a boss as a Wyvern Lord for me. Paired her up with Stahl, and they are my strongest duo.
---
http://oi51.tinypic.com/15s3sdh.jpg