Too many level 20s

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
not enough Master Seals.

So far I've only gotten one while spamming the DLC (which is how I've gotten so many level 20s...)

I'm on Chapter 7 now. Anyone know of an easier way to get Master Seals other than spamming villages and bonus panels in the DLC?

I remember a merchant (Anna) had one once while I was just starting out, but I didn't have enough gold at the time.
3 years ago#2
so overleveled XD
A man who trusts everyone is a fool, and a man who trusts no one is a fool. We are all fools, if we live long enough.
3 years ago#3
You get tons of master seals later in the game when you're supposed to be lvl 20 or close.
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
3 years ago#4
Lol. Chapter 7 and how many level 20s? I just finished level 7.. And have about 6-7 players level 13-16.

4 master seals and 3 second seals just sitting in inventory.

You've been unlucky on seals and over leveling for sure.
3 years ago#5
Bro

You overleveled.
http://i49.tinypic.com/23u31wh.gif
3 years ago#6
You are overleveled. My characters are only in the teens and I've got about 3 master seals so far and an extra second seal for Lissa when she reaches 20.
3DS FC: 4312-9992-0441
3 years ago#7
lol You overleveled worse than me. Or better, whichever. You have to do the campaign to unlock the shops for Second Seals and Master Seals.
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
3 years ago#8
lol. Damn. Thought so. I've got 11 units at 20 so far.

I was just kinda mindlessly running through the DLC with animations turned off and everything. haha

Oh well, guess I'll just enjoy sweeping through everything until I can get Master Seals. :P
3 years ago#9
next chapter you get 1 and a second seal in towns.

id say use both immediately.
3 years ago#10
Yeah they are store buy able later in the game. I am at the point in which 50% of the Game's units are at 100% max stats so I am just making EVIL skill combos so the people who streetpass me wish they were on Casual. XD
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived